Macie Carter - M

Hi. I'm, like, Macie Carter. If you don't know that, you must be living under a rock. For those of you that live under rocks I'll explain myself. I'm, like, totally beautiful with my long, natural, blonde hair, (bleached), my amazing baby blue eyes (contacts), and my natural tan (tanning salon made it an orange-y color)

Today, when I got to school, everyone was staring at me, as usual. I mean, why wouldn't they? I look amazing in my hot pink mini skirt and baby pink crop top with light pink 5 inch heals. I strut though the halls to my followers, I mean friends. "What's the gossip, girls?" I ask as I get to them. One of them replies, "Nothing new, Macie." "Oh well." I say.

Next I go down the hall a little farther to see my victim. "Well if it isn't little Anniebell. I bet your mother left because you were so ugly." "It's Annabeth." she said, still looking at a picture, smiling. "What could you possibly be looking at that is so important?" I asked her. "A picture of my boyfriend." "You're too ugly to have a boyfriend." "If you don't believe me, you can see him and my friends after school." Annabeth said, shutting her locker and walking away. 'I'm sure he'll leave her for me, if he's even real.' I thought to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After school I went outside and met up with the hottest boy in school, Josh Cooper. He was trying to get Annabeth so of course he would be out here to see her 'boyfriend'. Then I saw a hot boy. He had raven black hair and sea green eyes. "Hello hottie. Want to be my boyfriend?" Most boys would jump at the chance but this boy said: "My name is Percy, and no. I'm here to pick up my girlfriend." I was about to say something, when I heard a scream."Seaweed Brain!" Then a flash of golden curls flew past and into Percy's arms. "Wise Girl!" he said. Then they pulled apart. "Annabeth?!?!?!" Josh and I yelled at the same time. 

Josh backed off at Percy's glare saying: "If I knew she had a real boyfriend, I would've backed off. Sorry Annabeth. Sorry Annabeth's boyfriend." "It's fine Josh." Annabeth said. 

I looked at Percy. "You could do so much better than her Percy. Someone like me." I purred. He looked disgusted. "No way in Hades-" Thunder rumbled. He muttered something that sounded like: "Sorry Uncle H." Then he continued his speech."-would I ever date you. I love my Wise Girl, and I would never and will never break up with her. She looked up at him lovingly and he smiled down at her. 

And then...

They kissed.

I was so utterly disgusted! How could he turn me down?!? We were perfect for each other!

I yanked them apart. Then I pulled Percy to me and kissed him. It was perfect. Until Annabeth had to push me back. Percy looked at her, relived."I'll tell my daddy!" I screamed at them. "So what?" Annabeth said. I went to Annabeth and slapped her. Well tried to anyway. A strong hand caught mine. Percy's. 

Then a black poodle (hellhound) growled at them. Percy grabbed a baseball and started hitting it. Annabeth did too. Then the poodle walked away. (Turned to dust) Percy came up to me and said: "If you ever come near my Beth again, you'll wish you'd never met either of us. Percy and Annabeth grabbed hands and walked away. I'll get you Percy- Oh look! A shoe sale down the street!