Cecil Gordon - NM

This chapter is dedicated to @Geek1221 for giving the character. Cecil Gordon belongs to @Geek1221.  BEWARE: LOTS OF POV. CHANGE!!!

Thalia POV.

Great. Just great. Lady Artemis is making me go to school. She says that her Lieutenant should have a proper education. Doesn't help that the Mist is down. Now all the mortals know about us!!! She enrolled me in Pine High. Haha. So funny. I walk to my locker, getting looks from several boys. Great. Then a boy walked up to me. Fun.

Cecil POV.

A new girl walked in. She looked kinda punk. She wore black skinny jeans, black combat boots, a "Death To Barbie" t shirt, a black leather jacket, and a silver tiara thing in her spikey black hair. I walked over to her. As I got over there, I saw her, pushing a boy against a locker, talking in a deathly calm voice. "If a girl says no, it means no. Got it?" she said. He, nodded, looking scared. She let go, and he ran down the hall. She closed her locker door. "That...was amazing!"

Thalia POV.

I shut my locker door, and a girl looked at me. She had a natural tan, light brown eyes, and brown hair with highlights. She had black converse, jeans, and a Beatles shirt. It looks like she has good taste! Maybe we'll be friends.

"That...was amazing!" she said. "What?" I asked her. What was so amazing? "You just sent him running!" "I don't get it. All I did was tell him off when he asked me out again after I said no." I'm so confused. "No one at this school ever does that. Seriously. I'l, tell a guy 'no' fifteen times and he still keeps asking me out." she says, rolling her eyes. I like her. 

"I'm Cecil. Cecil Gordon." Cecil said, putting out her hand.

Cecil POV.

"Thalia." "Cool name." "Right back at you."

"Can I see your schedule?" I ask her. She hands me her schedule. "We have all of our classes together." I tell her. 

"What classes do we have? I'm dyslexic."

"Greek Myths, Greek, Gym, Math, English, Biology."

Thalia POV.

Cecil must have seen my confused look. 

"We got Greek Myths and Greek  classes when we found out that the Greek Gods were real."

Well, crud. Oh well. Gotta stay undercover.

"Well, lead the way my friend."

She beamed when I called her my friend, and lead the way to class. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip Says Hello Zoe~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We walked into class 10 minutes late, since Cecil had to show me my locker. 

"Ladies, why are you late?" the Greek Myths teacher - Mr. Shavo - asks.

"Sorry sir. I was just showing Thalia here around, since she's knew."

"Quite alright, Cecil. Go to your seat. Now, Thalia was it, please introduce yourself."

I looked at the class. "I am Thalia Grace. If you ever mention my last name to me, or call me Grace, you will be spending the night in the hospital. I don't date, so don't even ask."

"Okay..." Mr. Shavo says. "Well, there's an empty seat next to Wyatt. Wyatt, raise your hand."

A brown haired, brown eyed boy with glasses raised his hand and smirked. Oh gods.

I walked over and sat by Wyatt. "Did you bruise yourself when you fell from heaven, because you look like an angel."

"No, but by best friend and my cousin got scraped up when they climbed out of hell."