James Rivers - M

Continuation of Jamie Rivers 

I'm James Rivers. I've got dirty blonde hair and green eyes, like my sister, Jamie. She asked me to avenge her. Apparently some emo boy she asked out turned her down. So now I've got to go bully this kid. No one messes with little Jamie. 

After talking to Jamie, I find out I have Greek Mythology with the kid. Looks like I'll bully him then. 

Our Greek Myths teacher hates Di Angelo because he gets every answer right and corrects her. So the teacher won't care if I bully him. 

"Who was the lord of the Underworld, Mr. Di Angelo?" Ms. Helen (NOT Helen Chase) asked. She insisted we call her by her first name in Greek, since Helen was famous in Greece. "Hades." he said, smirking. "There are five main parts of the Underworld. What are they, Mr. Di Angelo?" "There are actually four main parts, unless you count Hades' Palace as it's own part. The other parts are: Elysium, the Fields of Asphodel, the Fields of Punishment, and-" He cut himself off. "Mr. Di Angelo, what was the last one?" He took a deep breath. "Tartarus." He said, his eyes dark. 

Ms. Helen started talking again. "For the next 4 weeks, we will be learning about the Underworld. One place each week. This week, we will talk about Tartarus." Nico took another deep breath. What is wrong with that kid? Is he seriously scared of a place from Greek Myths? Well, at least it gives me some bully material. 

~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip Says Hello To The Stars On Behalf Of Bob~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've bullied Nico for two days, and I never get a reaction. So today I'm going to try something bigger during Greek Myths.

"Hey little Neeks."

"DON'T call me Neeks. Only my friends get to call me that."

 "You have friends? Surprising, unless they're fake. Which they probably are." He glared at me, but said nothing.

People stopped talking and looked at us. I'm pulling out the big guns. "So, Nico, I heard you killed your Mother and your sister." "Don't bring up my mother, and definitely don't bring up my sorella! (sister) I heard he slips into Italian when he's mad. Good, I'll know when I've made him furious. 

"Your Father probably left because he hated you." I said. "My Father left because he had to. My Mother died to protect her children, and my sister died to save her friends!!!" Nico was screaming now. 

"That's probably a lie." He was steaming now. "She died because a defective project. She sacrificed herself  to save two of our cousins, and two of her friends!" (Percy, Thalia, Grover, and Zoe) 

"You don't even have a girlfriend."

"Perché ho un ragazzo incredibile!" (Because I have an amazing boyfriend!) Nico yelled at me in Italian. 

"Nice to see you defending me, Neeks." A boy just appeared, with little light sparkles floating around him. Nico whipped his head toward him, ready to tell him off for calling him Neeks.

"Will!!!" Nico yelled. He jumped up and ran to the boy. Nico hugged this 'Will' tightly. Will wrapped his arms around Nico. 

"I thought no one was allowed to call you Neeks, you little gay." 

Will started over, looking angry. Nico grabbed his arm and whispered in his ear. Will calmed down, and Nico looked at the me. "He's aloud to call me Neeks since he's my boyfriend, you stupid-." "Language Nico!" "Whatever Will." I glare at Nico.

"So you are gay." Some girl said.

"No, I just happen to have a boyfriend, and have always seen girls as friends at most." He was being really sarcastic. 

"Have you been talking with Percy lately?" "Maybe." "You keep picking up on his sass and sarcasm."

They walked into the shadows, and disappeared into the shadows, arguing about Nico's sass and sarcasm.  Then Nico's face came back in. He snapped his fingers. What?

Wait, what was I talking about?

Hey guys! For this chapter, and future chapters, I want you to know I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST ANYONE'S SEXUALITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you're straight, or LGBT+, it's all cool in my book. Will had been light traveling, since Pandadog203 told me I should have Will do that. See you next chapter!