Margaret Jefferson

Thanks for the character. I can't find Margaret's character giver, so there's no one to say she belongs to. But she isn't mine. 

"That will be $11.86."  the woman says. I give her the money, and she hands me the book. "Enjoy!" she says, smiling. 

"Thank you." I mumble. I walk out of the bookstore with my new book "The ABC's of LGBT+" by Ashley Mardell, my favorite youtuber. Now their name is Ash Hardell though. They're frickin' fabulous. I get in the car and head home. 

Creeeaaakkkk. The front door creaks as I open it. I go inside, locking the door behind me. I place the new book on the kitchen table. I got it for my mom, so she can read it and better understand me and the community. I make some spaghetti for dinner. I fill two bowls, one for myself and one for my mom. I cover my mom's bowl with foil, and place it in the fridge for her to heat up when she gets home later tonight. After I finish my dinner, I head upstairs.

I open my computer and go to youtube. Ash updated, and I click on their new video, "GAY Costumes For GAYS. (And aces, aros, pans, and bis) Watching the video, I'm laughing and smiling, and getting excited over all the different costumes. After the video is over, I turn on some music and start on my homework. 

~~~Short time skip (10ish hours)~~~

I wake up to the early morning sunshine coming through my window. I get up, and head to the shower. After my shower, I run a brush through my short, chocolate brown curls. I pull my curls into a small ponytail. I pull on jeans and a tank top, then wrap a red and black flannel around my waist. I glance at the mirror, and I'm immediately drawn to my dark brown eyes that pop against my pale skin. I run to my room, throw on some sneakers, and grab my bookbag. 

I dash down the stairs and grab a granola bar for breakfast. I go outside, locking the door behind me. Walking down the sidewalk, I see my best friend (and girlfriend), Alice.  

"Alice!" I yell, waving at her. She smiles and waves back, waiting for me. I jog over to her, my bookbag hitting my back as I cross the street. 

"Hi Peggy." she says, kissing my cheek. We grab hands, swinging them back and forth as we walk towards the school. "You look pretty." she says casually. 

"T-thanks." I say blushing. "You look pretty too." She always does, in her own style, full of flower crowns, light colors, and LGBT+ pride. 

"Thank you." she says, continuing to swing our hands. She's better at accepting compliments, not as shy as me. 

We get to school and go our separate ways, agreeing to meet at her locker before going to group at the cafe.

~~~Time skip because I have zero ideas~~~

Alice's P.O.V. 

At the end of the day, I'm putting my books in my locker, and I turn and see Margaret down the hall. She's backing up, get pushed into a corner, with a group of kids stalking towards her. They seem to be talking to her, berating her. I close my locker, looking to see if I should step in, or let her handle it. I start walking to Margaret, when suddenly I see it. The twitch of an arm, the clench of a fist. Then I'm walking faster, and faster, until I'm jogging, then running to her. I jump in front of her right before the fist comes swinging. Pain, blooming up around my cheek. I let out a small cry from the pain. 

"Alice! Oh god, oh god! Are you okay?!" Peggy's asking me frantically. 

"I'm fine, I'm fine. Calm down, love." I answer.

"Why would you do that?" she asks me.

"Because I love you." I say calmly, grabbing her hand and pulling her away from the group of bullies, who are still standing there, shocked. I pull her over to my locker, and face her. "Are you alright? Did they hurt you at all? Physically or emotionally? Do you still want to go to group today?"

"Slow down, Alice. I'm okay. Yes, I'd like to go to group, unless you want me to walk you home to take care of that cheek."

"No, I'm alright. Let's go." I grab her hand once again and we leave, heading towards the cafe where group is held. 

~~~Time skip to when they get to the cafe~~~

Margaret's P.O.V.

We get to the cafe, and I grab the door handle, opening it for Alice. 

"Thanks love." she says, walking into the cafe. I follow behind her. We grab a couple coffees, then head to a table in the back, where the rest of the group is. We take two seats right next to each other. The other 7 or so people, Alice, and myself, talk among ourselves, waiting for the group leader to join us. A few minutes later, two boys walk in, look around, and then head for our table after grabbing some drinks. They pull up two chairs, and whisper quietly to each other. Then the leader, Mathew, comes over. 

"Hello everybody. Welcome to this weeks meeting up the LGBTQ+ group. How is everyone today?" A chorus of 'good', 'okay', and 'doing well' rises from all of us. "I see a few new faces today. Why don't you two introduce yourselves, and tell us why you're here today."

The new boy with black hair, eyes dark as night, a leather jacket, dark jeans, a black skull shirt, with chains, speaks up. 

"I'm Nico, Nico Di Angelo. I'm here because I'm gay and I'm having a hard time excepting myself."

"Well, Nico, we can help you with that. What about you?" Matthew says.

A boy with blonde hair, striking blue eyes, a purple shirt and jeans, with gold framed glasses looks up. 

"My name is Jason Grace, and I'm here to support my little cousin here." he says, ruffling Nico's hair. 

"That's very kind of you Jason. Can you all introduce yourselves?" Matthew responds. We go around saying our name, sexuality, and gender. 

"I'm Emily, and I'm a bi trans girl."

"I'm Serenity and I'm an aromantic pan-curious girl."

"I'm David, I'm a gay guy."

They continue to go around the group until it gets to Alice.

"I'm Alice, and I'm a lesbian demi-sexual."

"I'm Margaret, I'm a lesbian asexual. 

"I'm Matthew, and I'm non-binary."

After introductions, we talk about our different sexualities, and accepting ourselves. Group goes for about an hour, before we all slowly break off and go our separate ways. 

Sorry about the abrupt ending, I'm just out of ideas. I know there wasn't much with Nico and Jason, but there will be in future chapters. 

Also: I got a bit more into sexualities in this chapter. I just want to say that I am a pan-romantic asexual girl. I've been signing off with "J.S.J." but I'll be signing off with Sam, Samuel, or Samantha from now on. I'm still the same person, I just prefer this name instead. I'm trying to update more often, but who knows if I'll stay with that. Alright, bye everyone!

~Sam