Nicolette Nicolas - NM

This chapter is dedicated to @huntressBianca247 for giving the character, Nicolette Nicolas belongs to huntressBianca247. 

I'm Nicolette Nicolas. I have dark brown hair and obsidian black eyes. I've got olive skin, so I get bullied for being different. It doesn't help that I study Greek Mythology, since we found out the Greek Gods were real. Personally, I don't want to be shot with lightning by not knowing who's who. I also get bullied for my clothing choices. I like being comfortable in my gray t-shirt, black pants, and navy blue shoes. Just cause I don't dress like a slut, like the popular girls, doesn't mean I should get bullied for it! 

Anyway, today right before the populars came over to bully me, a new boy walked in. He was hot, but looked emo. He wore black jeans, black t-shirt with a skull, a black leather jacket, and black shoes. He had messy black hair and dark eyes. The populars flirted for a few minutes, before all getting turned down. Then they came back to bully me.

"What you reading today, book nerd?" "Go away Trisha." I said to the leader of the populars. They kept bullying me, like usual. Until a strong voice said: "You heard her, leave her alone." I looked up, and saw the new boy. The girls left at the firm tone of his voice. "Thank you." I said. "No problem." "I'm Nicolette." "Nico." he said. 

Nico then asked me a question. "What does my schedule say? I'm dyslexic." Oh. "Um, well first you have English-" "Oh dèi." he said. (Oh gods. According to google translate.) "-Then, Greek, Greek Myths, Lunch, Math, Italian, and Gym. You also have all your classes with me." I said. "Could you show me the way to class, then?" he asked. "Sure."

Nico ended up being my bully protector, in a way. Though he got bullied as well. Once Nico beat up the star football player, when he mentioned Nico's family. He never payed attention in Greek, Greek Mythology, or Italian, but he easily aced all of them. In gym, he broke almost every record. Except in our swimming unit. He would always mutter something about this being Kelp Head's thing, not his. 

One day Nico's bullies were impossible. They found out he was gay, so they bullied him about that and his family. When he snapped. Nico yelled: "You don't know anything! My mother was struck down by Zeus! My sister gave her life to save many! You don't even know who you're bullying." Some football player stepped up from the rest who had inched back. "Yeah we do! We're bullying Nico the Nobody!" "No."  Everyone inched back in fear. 

Nico started glowing black. "I'm Nico Di Angelo, son of Hades. I fought in the 2nd Titan war. I brought my father from the Underworld to help in the war. I brought a dead girl back to life. I traveled through Tartarus alone. I shadow traveled the Athena Parthenos back to Camp Half-Blood. I have fought hundreds of monsters." He stopped glowing. He was now in black armor with a black sword at his waist. He saw what he was wearing and yelled "Aphrodite!!! If your gonna do that, at least bring him here." Nico yelled at the sky.

 There was a puff of golden smoke, and a boy will golden curls and blue eyes appeared. "What the- DEATH BOY!!!" he yelled and ran to Nico. "Hey Sunshine." Nico said. The boy hugged Nico, then saw the armor. "You revealed yourself, didn't you?" "Sorry Sunshine, but they were insulting B-Bia-Bian-" "They did?!?!?!" "Y-yes." Nico said, about to cry. They boy held Nico tightly, mumbling in his ear. "Who are you?" someone asked. "Will Solace, son of Apollo, Nico's boyfriend." Nico stepped back, then stepped towards the football player. Will put his arm out saying "I'll get Neeks." He went up to the football player, and punched him hard in the nose. "No one hurts my Neeks." he said. 

Nico walked up to me. "Will, this is Nicolette. She showed me around, and was the only one who was nice to me. Nicolette, this is my boyfriend, Will." "Nice too meet you." Will said, putting out his hand. I shook it shyly. "Nice to meet you too." "Well Neeks, we got to go. I was healing someone, so let's go heal him." "Bye, Nicolette." Nico said with a small wave. "Bye." The two boys grabbed hands, and walked into the shadows.

That's how I found out my friend was a demigod.