Dante Richards - NM

This chapter is dedicated to @imperialdragon45 (I don't know how else to dedicate chapters) for giving the character. Dante belongs to imperialdragon45. Imperialdragon45 : I hope I did alright. 

Dante POV.

Hey. I'm Dante Richards. I've got raven black hair, blue eyes, and a natural tan. Today I got ready for school, wearing my black jeans, black dress shoes, black button up, and my black leather duster. I grabbed an apple on my way out the door. I walked to my school, Sky High School. 

When I got there, I went straight to the office, since I was supposed to show this girl around today. I got there late. Again. On purpose. When I get there, she's still not there. Weird. Then the office door slammed open. A girl came in. She looked punk with ripped black skinny jeans, black combat boots, black leather jacket, black 'Death to Barbie' t-shirt, and black spike-y hair. The only thing that set off the punk look was the silver circlet in her hair. She also had striking blue eyes. She went up to the office lady and said "I need my schedule." 

"Name?" "Thalia." "Last name?" "It's just Thalia." "To get your schedule, I need your last name." "Grace." Thalia said, gritting her teeth. The office lady handed Thalia her schedule, then pointed to me. "There's your guide."  Thalia scowled, and left the office. I went after her.

"Thalia Grace, was it?" I said, walking next to her. She turned and pushed me against a locker. "Listen here boy." She said boy with disgust. "No one ever calls me Grace, unless they want their lights knocked out, got it?" She said. "Got it." I said, thinking 'I'll call her Grace once she's a little calmer.' She stepped back, letting me off the lockers. 

"I'm Dante." I said. "I'm supposed to show you around." " I don't need to be shown around." Then she looked at her schedule. She sighed, then said "What class do I have?", handing me her schedule. I looked at her, confused. "I'm dyslexic. I just see random letters floating." (Sorry if that's not what happens for dyslexic people.) "Oh." I looked at her schedule. "You have all your classes with me." "Oh goodie." she said, sarcastically. "What's our first class?" "Greek Mythology." I answered. I swear I heard her say: "A class about my family? Easy A." Though what that means I have no idea.

Thalia has been here for 4 months now. She doesn't really talk to anyone, especially boys. She always stands up to bullies though. She aces Greek Mythology. Thalia is also a punk outcast. But the thing she is most known for is how she deals with getting asked out. Every time someone dares to ask her out she punches them, hard enough to daze them. If they don't take the hint, she'll beat them up, then say something about being the lieutenant of the Huntresses, and having to deal with males. 

One day, we were called to the auditorium for a special announcement. When we got in, I saw 14 thrones on the stage. (The 12 Olympians + Hestia and Hades.) I ended up sitting next to Thalia, who mumbled something about 'why now?'. Then 14 people appeared on the thrones, and a couch appeared next to them with 9 people on it (the 7, Nico, and Reyna). Then the people on the thrones revealed themselves as the Greek Gods, and they talked about the last two demigod wars. The people on the couch were revealed as 9 of the 10 greatest heroes. They said the 10th was in our school! 

"Come on up, my daughter." Zeus said. When no one came, Artemis said "Lieutenant, come forward." When still no one came, the boy revealed as Percy said "Pinecone Face! Get up here!" Then Percy said "Get up here, Grace!" What! That's Thalia's name! "Oh Percy, no you did not!" Thalia said jumping up. "Oh yes I did." Thalia went up, leather jacket turning into a silver parka and a bow slug across her back. As she ran up she said "Thalia, daughter of Zeus, lieutenant of the Hunters of Artemis!" 

When she got to the stage she grabbed her bow. Percy looked scared. He started running. Thalia ran after him, shooting arrows at him, yelling all the way: "I'll get you Kelp Head!!!" Then she caught him, and hit him with lightning. "OW!!! Thals! Percy yelled. "That's what you get for calling me Grace!" Percy shot water at Thalia, but she ducked and it hit Nico. "Oh gods." Percy said. Then Nico yelled "Persues Jackson!!!" Apollo then said "We'll let them finish at Camp." Then they all flashed away. 

That was how I met the punk-est girl I ever met and found out that the Greek Gods were real.