Harmony Solace

Thanks for the character. Harmony belongs to  Team_Leo911   (It won't let me tag you)

I wake up to my brother, Will, standing over me. 

"Ugh Will. 5 more minutes."

"Nope. C'mon emo girl."

"Willlllll. Don't call me that." I get up, and Will walks off, probably to find Nico. I grab a black 5SOS shirt, ripped jeans, and a red flannel and head to the bathroom. I get dressed, then braid my pale blonde hair. I put on a tiny bit of black eyeliner, which really makes my light blue eyes look bright and stand out against my pale skin. I go back to my bunk, put away my pajama's, and grab my shoes. As I lace up my black combat boots, I think about whether I should listen to Hamilton or 5SOS. I decide on 5SOS and set up my mp3 player and earbuds. 

"Harmony! Over here!" I hear Will call me as I walk out of the cabin. I walk over to him, sticking my mp3 player in my pocket for later. 

"Hey Will." I say, walking into the infirmary. I head over to the sign in sheet. 

"Can you check on Percy for me? I need to go check in on Nico." Will asks.

"Uh-huh. Okay." I say, signing in and grabbing a clipboard. I head over to Percy. "Hey Perce. How ya doing?"

"I'm good, just a cut."

"I'll get that bandaged up for you real quick." I say, grabbing some bandages. I wrap his arm, then look him over real quick.

"You're good to go."

"Thanks Harmony." Percy hops off the bed and walks out of the infirmary. I put away the clipboard walk over to my siblings.

"Hey Kayla. Can you hold down the fort until Will gets back?"

"Yeah, sure. We've got it covered."

"Awesome. See you later." I head outside, blinking in the bright sunlight. I go over to the archery range. I grab my favorite bow and a quiver of arrows. I walk toward the targets and start shooting arrows. 

******very short time skip******

"Nice shot." I spin with bow still in hand, arrow pointed at the newcomers face. "Woah woah woah. Hold your fire, sunny girl. It's just me."

"Jonathan." I lower my bow. "You know not to interrupt my shooting. I could hurt you."

"Yeah, I know. But I wanted to talk to you."

"Well talk and walk mister." I say, walking to get my arrows.

"Well, you know how there's that camp dance later this week?"

"Yeah. What about it?" I ask, continuing to get the arrows and put the back in my quiver. 

"Well, uh- I was wondering...if you might want to go with me?" Jonathan asks, scratching the back of his neck. I turn, looking at him.

"Really?"

"Um, well, yeah. You don't have to. O-"

"No, I'd like too." I say.

"Oh, that's great!" Jonathan says smiling hugely. I smile slightly, gathering up my quiver and bow and hear back to put them away. "I gotta run, but I'll see you later. Bye Harmony!" Jonathan says, running off.

"Bye." I say, still smiling slightly. I then run towards the Aphrodite cabin. 

"Piper!" I run through the door. "Piper you gotta help me!"

"Slow down. What's wrong?" Piper asks calmly. 

"Jonathan asked me to the dance and I don't know anything about dances!"

"We'll get you all fixed up." Piper says with an evil smirk. Uh-oh.

******time skip to the night of the dance******

"Ta-da!" Piper says, turning me toward a mirror. I've got a beautiful black, ankle length dress, with blonde curls falling around my shoulders. She gave me a light amount of make-up, and it looks amazing. 

"Wow. Piper, this is amazing. Thank you."

"Of course Harmony." Then Will's knocking on the door. 

"Time to go Harmony! Jonathan and Nico are waiting!" 

I walk out the door, and take Will's arm. He's in a pale yellow suit. We head toward the pavilion, where the dance is. I see Nico and Jonathan up ahead. Nico is in a black tux, and Jonathan in a navy blue one. Both look very handsome. Will and I stand in front off the boys. I let go off Will's arm and he and Nico join hands and walk off. I look at Jonathan.

"May I have this dance?" He asks, holding out his hand.

"Certainly." I say, laying my hand in his. He pulls me closer and we twirl onto the dance floor. This is going to be a great night.