Madison McAlister

Thanks for the character. Madison belongs to EmmaNoir4 

"Maddie, 2 o'clock." Jaylen, my friend, tells me.

"Ooh, Jay, nice job." I tell her, looking over at the boy. Percy Jackson. The most beautiful boy I'd ever seen. He had raven black hair, and eyes like the sea. He was tan and muscular. I walked over to him.

"Hey Percy." I say as I get to his locker.

"Uh, hey." Percy says back, sounding distracted.

"What's that?" I ask, leaning over his shoulder to see a picture of him and two girls. One was blonde, with pretty curls and storm grey eyes. She was wearing an orange shirt with black words across the front. The other had spiked black hair and electric blue eyes. She was wearing black jeans with black combat boots, a silver parka, and a silver circlet in her hair.

"Nothing." he says, shoving the picture back into his locker and closing the door.

"What are you doing after school today? I was wondering if you wanted to go-" I start.

A smile lights up his face. "Oh my gods." he interrupts. "My friends that I haven't seen if months are coming to pick me up today! I can't wait to see them!"

"Oh... I was hoping you would go out for ice cream with-" I get cut off by the bell.

"Gotta run. See you later Madison!" With that, Percy runs off. I sulk back over to Jaylen.

"You okay, Mads?" she asks.

"Let's just go to class." I grumble.

~~~Time Skip To Madison's 4th Hour class~~~

"Maddie." Jaylen whispers to me.

"Yeah?" I whisper back in the darkness of the history classroom.

"What happened this morning?" Jaylen whispers again.

"Shhhhhh." The kid in front of her says.

"I tried to ask, but he's hanging out with his friends today. He hasn't seen them in months."

"Oh. That sucks Mads. Sorry."

"It's fine. I'll convince him to go out with me."

"I know you will. You're Madison McAlister."

The girl in front of her tells us to shush again. We turn back to the board and focus on the lesson.

~~~Time Skip to End of Class~~~

The bell rings, the lights flip on, and everyone starts talking as they gather their things.

"What are you going to do about Percy?" Jaylen asks me as she grabs her stuff.

"I'll ask him at lunch." I tell her, getting my own things. We walk to the door, and head to our lockers that are conveniently located next to each other.

"How are you going to say it?" Jay asks as she puts her things for her morning classes in her locker.

"I'm going to ask him to ice-cream, I think." I answer.

"Cool." Jaylen says, as we start walking to the lunchroom. As we pass the office, I see two girls that seem slightly familiar. One has blonde curls, and the other has black spikey hair with something silver glittering in it. The girls from the Percy's photo!

"Psst." I nudge Jaylen. "Those are Percy's friends. I saw them in a picture of his earlier." I mumble to her.

"They're pretty." she says absentmindedly.

"Too pretty." I glare at the girls, as we continue to walk away. I turn back to see where I'm going.

"They look like they'd be nice girls." Jay says, turning forward as well.

"Yeah..."

"You're doing it again." Jay sighs.

"Doing what?" I ask, confused.

"The jealous thing. You're doing the jealous thing." SHe says, rolling her eyes.

"Are not."

"Are too."

"Are not."

"Are too."

"Whatever." I say as we walk into the lunchroom. We make small conversation as we get our lunches. I point out Percy, who is sitting alone, and we head over to him.

"Hi Percy." I say.

"Hi Madison. Hi Jaylen." He replies, looking up at us. Jaylen waves in response.

"Can we sit?" I ask him, motioning to the table.

"Uh, yeah. Yeah, of course." He nods. Jaylen and I set down our trays, and sit down, Jaylen and Percy both next to me.

"So, Percy-" I interrupted by a silver arrow that flies right by Percy's ear. I scream in fear.

"That was a warning shot, Kelp Head." Everyone turns to the doors to see two girls, the ones from the picture.

"Thalia! Put down the weapons!" Percy says jokingly. He jogs over to the girls, punching 'Thalia' in the shoulder, and kissing the top of the other girl's head.

The three of them talk for a moment, and everyone goes back to their own conversations. Then Percy and the girls walk back to the table.

"Thals, Wise Girl, this is Madison and Jaylen. They wanted to sit here for some reason today." He looks confused for a second, then snaps back to normal. "Madison, Jaylen, this is my cousin Thalia and my girlfriend Annabeth."

"Girlfriend!" I screech, standing up. "But Percy, you're supposed to be mine! I love you!"

"Ummmm, no? I'm with Annabeth. I'm not 'yours'."

"Ugh!" I turn on my heel and run from the lunchroom.

Jaylen's P.O.V.

"Ugh!" Maddie screeches, turning and running off.

Annabeth and Thalia look pissed, and Percy looks confused.

"Oh god. I'm so sorry about her guys. I had no idea she would do something like that." I tell them all, trying to ease the girls' anger. "She was trying to ask you out today, Percy." I say, turning towards him. "If I would've known, I would have stopped her. I'm really sorry."

"It's alright Jaylen. It's not your fault."

"Perce, we should go. The others are waiting." Thalia says, retrieving her arrow.

"Okay. Let me grab my stuff from my locker." He tells her.

They start to walk away, when Annabeth turns around.

"I'll catch up with you." she says to Percy when she sees his confused face. He nods, and she walks over to me.

"Jaylen?" she asks.

"Yes?"

"Thank you. For being a good person. Knowing you would've stopped her if you knew he had a girlfriend... It's nice to know there are people like you out there."

"Oh. Uh, thanks, Annabeth." She nods, and runs off to find Percy.

I throw away everyone's food, then go to find Maddie. We never saw Percy, Annabeth, or Thalia again.

Hey guys! This one isn't as short as the others have been lately. I hope you enjoyed!

~Sam