Eliza Ullier - M

Thanks for the character. Eliza belongs to MeBeHermione     

"Eliza! Over here!" Abby calls, standing by the school's front doors with Josh and Benji. I wave and head over to them. 

Abby, or Abigail, is a short, tan, brunette with eyes as blue as the mid-morning sky. She's always in dark jeans, a black shirt, and a leather jacket. Her jeans are covered in rips and chains. Her combat boots have a bunch of spikes along the heel. She's very sarcastic and blunt, but we all love her to pieces. 

Josh, or Joshua, is tall, with blonde hair and emerald green eyes. He's got several friends on the football team, and the hockey team. He's pretty popular, and girls are always after him. Little do they know, he's got a thing for Benji. 

Benji, or Benjamin, is kinda short, with dark skin, dark hair, and eyes the same shade as the midnight sky. He's got these kinda geeky glasses that he's always pushing back up on his nose. He almost always has a sweater vest on top of a collared shirt. He's really smart. 

Then there's me. Eliza. I'm pretty tall, with olive skin, and straight black hair that goes to my chin. One of my eyes is amber, and the other is the same shade of violet as an amethyst. I'm always wearing lots of denim. I'm a tough girl I guess, and fairly strong. I don't show emotion very easily, except for anger. I've got a bit of a temper. 

"Hi guys." I say, once I'm a few feet away from the group.

"Hey." Abby says, fixing her black bookbag on her shoulder. 

"Hey 'Liza." says Josh, leaving off the 'e' as he often does.

" 'ello." Benji says, his nose buried in a textbook. 

"Bloody hell, we're gonna miss the bus!" I say, checking my watch. We all start running for the city bus stop a block away. We get there as the doors are about to close. Abby grabs the edge of the door, swinging herself in. Josh does the same, then turns and reaches a hand down for Benji, because the steps are broken by these doors. Benji grabs Josh's hand and pulls himself onto the bus. I swing onto the bus, then hand the driver a few dollars to cover for all of us. 

"Thank you Ma'am." I say to her. She nods, and I head to my friends. 

~~~ Short time skip till they get to their stop~~~

We jump off the bus a couple blocks from our favorite spot. The old ice-cream parlor. We study here sometimes, and get ice-cream. We walk in the parlor and go up to the counter. As the others are ordering, I see a little blonde girl standing by herself off to the side. Suddenly a bunch of teenage guys are hovering over her. They start yelling at her. Before anyone can move, I run in front of her. 

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!" I shout. "Yelling at this little girl like that. How dare you! You should be ashamed of yourselves!" After a few minutes they finally go away. I turn and crouch down in front of the little girl. 

"Hey, are you alright? Did they frighten you?" I ask her. Suddenly a man scoops her up. 

"Eilana! Are you okay? Did they hurt you?" the man says. I stand up and look at him. He's got swirling silver eyes with dirty blonde hair. 

"I'm alright Malcolm. They just scared me a little, but this girl stepped in front of me and scared them off." The man looks at me. 

"Thank you for protecting my sister. I'm Malcolm, Malcolm Pace."

"Eliza Ullier. Of course, I couldn't just stand and watch that happen."

"Thank you, Miss Eliza." The little girl, Eilana, says. 

"Your welcome." I smile at her, then go back to my friends. 

Short chapter, I know. But hey, its still a chapter.

~ Sam