Bianca Atienza - M

This chapter is dedicated to @Da_BiancadiAngelo for giving the character. 

"Bianca! Get up! You need to get ready for school!"

 "Already up Mother." I yelled down the stairs. I throw on my normal outfit, black high-waisted skinny jeans, plain black fitted t-shirt, and black converse. I put my long, dark hair in a french braid, before glancing in the mirror. I stare into the dark brown, almost black, eyes of my reflection. I see my olive skin in the mirror. It's his birthday today. My soldatino will be 15 today. I promised my mother I would take care of him. Yet, I have left him alone for 5 years. I have left him alone too long. He must be so angry with me. I must find him. I can't stand the pain of not knowing where he is, or if he's alright, or if he's happy. I must find him, even if just to be turned away in his anger at me. (A.N. Can you guess who she's talking about?)

"Bianca!" 

"Coming, Mother!" I scoop up my black book bag, full of black notebooks, pens, and a book on Greek Mythology. If I'm going to find my brother, I better be well versed on the people, gods, and monsters in our world. The two gods I learned the most about first were my father, Hades, and Mi'Lady Artemis. I ran downstairs, grabbing a granola bar on my way out. 

"Bye Bianca."

"Bye Mom." I ran out the door. 

When I got to school, I saw some jerk shoving a smaller boy into the lockers. Um, no. Not happening. This is not going to happen on my watch. I walked up to them, about to tell this jerk off, when the smaller boy started talking. 

"Get. Off. Of. Me."

"Oh no, I'm so scared!" the jerk said sarcastically. I was close enough to see that the jerk was Ryan Woods. The biggest bully in the school. 

"You should be. You have no idea who your messing with." the boy said.

"Oh, I don't? All I see is a little new emo to bully!" Ryan said, shoving him against the lockers again.

"I'm not emo. And I suggest that you watch your mouth-"

"Let go of him." I heard a voice growl behind me. Ryan turned around, and so did I. There was a tall boy, with blond hair and blue eyes. He was tan, like he was outside a lot. He was wearing an orange shirt that says "CHB", blue jeans, and sneakers. Then Ryan started talking again.

"Who are you to tell me what to do?"

"His boyfriend. Now let him go, or I'll make sure you're in the hospital for weeks." Ryan finally let the smaller boy go when this guy started walking toward him. As soon as Ryan was gone, the blond boy ran to the smaller one and held him in his arms. 

"Are you alright, Neeks?"

"Yeah, I'm fine Will." They pulled apart and were mumbling to each other when I got my first actual look at this 'Neeks' kid. He was wearing a black shirt with a skull, black jeans, an aviators jacket. He had black hair and dark eyes. His skin is rather pale, and he looks a couple years younger than me. 15 maybe? (She's 17 in this. I don't even know. Just go with it. Please?) 

"What a great way to start my birthday, huh?" 'Neeks' said. Wait... Birthday? Today? 15 ish? 'Neeks'? He couldn't be... Could he?

"We'll make up for it later, Death boy. Once we get back to camp, the gang (The 7, Reyna, Thalia if she's there) and I will throw you the best birthday party ever!"

"Will, please don't. I don't really like big parties like that anymore. It just hasn't been the same since-" He took a deep breath. "Since she died. And big groups in general since I went... There."