7

Gemma brushed away the tears that were on the edge from falling. She kept on wiping them and was also consistently sneezing on countless of tissue for the past minute. Sitting in front of her, was Aaron, who just had his lips bitten for he was fighting off the laugh that wanted to sing along with hers.

For a Saturday lunch date, they decided to do it at a Papa John's Pizza restaurant just a few minutes away from her place. And whilst waiting for their orders, they indulged themselves with their stories from the past.

". . . and then you fell," she chuckled, finishing off her story about how Aaron fell from the swing. "And then there's me, laughing my ass off."

The end of his lips were already reaching his ears. "You really did. And you were lucky I wasn't able to chase you that time."

"Let's say you caught me," she grinned. "What would be my punishment?"

"Hmm. . . I won't let you ride Beary for a month?"

"Hey! Not Beary!"

Beary was Gemma's favorite ride at the playground. Of all the animal springers she could choose, it was that huge round panda bear she became fond of. Panda was her favorite animal.

When the two were done talking about their moments at the playground, Aaron couldn't help but recall the items in her scrapbook.

"You still have those little things," Aaron shook his head, a smile was visibly seen on his face. "The tissue, our old photos from the photo booth, receipts, the small wrappers of chocolates. . ."

"How many times do I have to tell you, they're worth keeping," Gemma snorted. "At least these items are worth keeping."

"You are worth keeping."

"Oh yeah," again, she snorted. "Says who?"

"Me, obviously."

"You're only saying that 'cause you're my best friend."

"Are you going to give me that best friend card again?"

She waved a hand near his face, her eyes were already at a waiter who was making his way to their table. "We're not having this conversation. Food is finally here!"

The waiter placed their orders, Gemma's smile was growing as the plates were placed on their table. When the waiter left, she clapped her hands frantically while she jumped repeatedly on her chair; she sure seemed excited.

"I missed this," a satisfied groan left her stuffed mouth. "This pizza is hot, but not as hot as me."

Aaron chuckled, watching her indulge herself with the food she obviously ordered for herself. He had his elbow placed on the table, his jaw rested on his hand.

She was even swaying from side to side while she ate and he was just there, sitting, enjoying the view in front of him.

"It's been a while since I had these."

"Rules number fourteen and fifteen, he must know your favorite foods and should buy them for you."

A cheese filled pizza, mozzarella sticks, fries coated in barbecue powder, and chicken strips were present on the table. Gemma liked a lot of food, but these were the ones she craved for at the moment.