Moonjou

"I'm super-funny? In what universe?"

⤜⤏

I ship this a little too much.

Don't even get me started on how much I love this compared to the other Jade Winglet ships. There are so many people who shove it aside in favour of Winterwatcher or Turtlejou, but let me ask you:

Why?

Through all the time they've spent together, Kinkajou's been nothing but sunshine to Moon. She accepted her on sight when they met in spite of her bad experiences with NightWings, guided her around the Academy, looked after her when she panicked and remained by her side no matter what. When Moon confessed that she had powers, Kinkajou was one of the first in the group to forgive her for lying to them.

When Shapeshifter/Chameleon attacked Kinkajou, I was devastated. So was Moon, ha ha. Their reunion in Talons of Power was downright adorable, though. I don't think I've ever seen Moon so happy.

Moon and Kinkajou definitely don't express any canon romantic feelings for each other, but one can dream. These two have a very sweet dynamic together, and they'd both benefit from the relationship. I can see them doing cute things like weaving each other flower crowns, sleeping together during suntime, playing hide and seek and curling up in some quiet treetop to spend the night away from the bustle of the village. Little things that make them sweet young lovers.

But that's another story for another time.

8/10.