Jealousy

Fresh shook Outer hand, smiling kindly, before turning to Killer and telling him to meet him after school in the court yard. Outer asked what it was about and Fresh replied with a single word. Anime. Outer didn't watch anime, so he didn't press any further. Fresh shivered, doing a three sixty, making Killer curious.

"Something up, dude?" Killer questioned, raising an eyebrow(?) at him. Fresh shivered again, seemingly parinoid.

"It feels like someones' boring holes through me." Fresh replied, shrugging his shoulders. Killer peered behind him to see PJ staring at him with a small smile. Ok, he wasn't staring at him, but more his ass. Killer chuckled, telling Fresh to lean in closer. Fresh did and Killer whispered his discovery to him, making him jump up in surprise and blush bright blue." I-I, uh..."

"You love him~" Killer said, covering his mouth with his and as he held in a laugh. Fresh's blush increased as he brought his folder down on Killer's skull in a repeatitive manner." Ok, stop!"

"I hate you." Fresh concluded, crossing his arms and puffing out his cheeks angrily. Killer laughed, not being able to contain it any longer. Outer chuckled, thinking this a Killer looked cute when he was laughing. Fresh shot him a glare before returning to his seat, mumbling to himself about Killer being mean. Killers laughed died down and the lesson began.

~Time skip brought to you by boring classes~

Killer was walking out of class when Fresh caught up to him. They were talking when Outer walked over, asking where the gym was. Fresh felt a light bulb turn on.

"Killer can show you, can't you Killer?"  Fresh said, turning and smirking at his friend. Killer looked at him baffled, before understanding that he now shipped them together. Killer's cheeks dusted a light blush but nodded, telling Outer to follow him. Fresh turned around and came face-to-face with Paper Jam's chest. Being short fucking sucks. Fresh thought, looking up at PJ slightly annoyed.

"Study group at your place, right?" Fresh rolled his eyes, nodding. PJ then walked away, his soul beating a million miles a minute. That was the closest he's ever been to Fresh and PJ was trying his hardest to keep up his tough demeanor, but that was really hard when the boy you have a crush on is absolutely adorable.

Killer walked Outer to the gym, since he also had P.E. They walked into the locker room, changed, and went into the gym. They were running twenty laps before they could do whatever. Most of the jocks finished in the first twenty minutes, the nerds ten to fifteen minutes Utes after them. Fresh, Alphys, and Miller were all under a tree, when Killed brought up something that caught Alphys attention.

"Did you see? PJ was staring at Fresh's ass in History today." Killer said, making Fresh trim bright blue. He tried to each over Alphys, but said girl stopped him, looking at Killer with shining eyes, a grim spread across her face.

"Really? You're serious?!" Alphys asked, not stuttering on a single word. Thai startled near by jocks since they'd only ever heard Alphys stutter. Fresh and Killer weren't surprised. Killer was nodding his head explaining what had happened to what appeared to be a sugar rushed Alphys as Fresh tried desperately to shut him up, thought a certain little yellow lizard wouldn't let him lay a finger on Killer.

"And then I told Fresh of my discovery." Killer concluded, pulling out his phone and typing in the password. Alphys curiously asked what he was doing. Killer smiled up at her with an evil glint in his eyes." Oh, I'm just sending the story to our group chat!"

"Fuck you." Fresh mumbled, finally giving up on stopping Killer. Killer smirked at Fresh giving knowing, he could now tell PJ he caught him staring, and Fresh wouldn't stop him. Killer stood up dusting himself off and Fresh knew exactly what he was gonna do." I won't stop you, if you get me a chocolate bar."

"Ok." Killed agreed to Fresh's oneterm. He then walked up to PJ and tapped his shoulder. Killer was one of the few nerds who weren't afraid of the jocks. PJ turned to him and Killer held up his phone for him to read. After a minute or two, PJ's are flushed a bright shade of purple.

"What do you want?"

"Chocolate bar and reeses and I'll let you off." Killer said. PJ groaned, since it was one of the few days he got suagry snacks in that month. Killer gave him a smirk." Oh and the chocolate bar is Fresh's, if that makes you feel better."

"Why would that doa nothing for me?" PJ asked, although on the inside he was fangirling over Fresh wanting something if his. He wondered if Fresh and ever actually had anything suagary in his lunch, cause from what PJ saw, he never did. PJ's soul skipped a beat as Fresh walked over casually, punching Killer in the shoulder.

"Outer wants to talk with ya. And Alphys is dieing fron too much fangirling and I don't know what to do." Fresh said, pointing a thumb back at Alphys, who was gasping for air under the tree. Killer attention shifted from her to Outer who waved him over. Fresh smirked." Go talk to your boyfriend already."

"Screw you!" Killer exclaimed, stomping angrily over to Outer with a dark blush spread across his face. Fresh heard a chuckle behind him and his neck to see PJ holding in a laugh. Fresh thought he looked rather cute like that and kept staring, until PJ caught him. His and PJ's eyes locked for a moment, before both turned away out of embaressment as their faces heated up. Fresh waved good-bye and quickly walked away to try and go revive a now dead Alphys. Undyne caught PJ's blush out of the corner of her eye.

"Ya know, you should ask him out." Undyne said, giving him her famous cocky smirk.

Killer was about to say 'Hi' to Outer, when someone tripped him, causing him to fall straight into Outer and tumble over.

The End

Yeah, Undyne ships it.

Alphys ships it.

Fresh ships it.

PJ ships it.

I ship it.

You ship it.

We ship Outer x Killer NaJ.