The Plan

Killer was smiled as he watched Outer lick the frosting off his finger. Killer came over,nipped his finger, and then gently touched Outer's nose, putting white frosting on it. Outer looked taken aback, but quickly retaliated by dotting Killer's cheek with it before grabbing a rag and wiping off his hands and face. Killer chuckled at this, but what Outer did next, he could never have prepared for.

Outer beant over a little and licked the frosting off his face, wrapping his arms firmly around Killer's waist. Killer gasped as Outer trailed kisses down his face, before attacking his neck. Killer gasped as he bit down on the spot where his shoulder and neck met. Killed let a small moan slip past his mouth as Outer licked, sucked, and basicly abused the spot, leaving a very noticeable hickey. When Outer moved his head away, he looked down at a panting lustful eyed, blushing Killer. Killer quickly pulled his jacket over his shoulders to cover up the mark. Killer slipped from his grip, gave him a small peck on the cheek and went down the hallway.

"Geez, what's up with your face?" Fresh asked when he entered the living room. He began to think back to what amde him blush- and tahtbinly made his blush increase. Fresh noticed something the others didn't. He wagged his eyebrows.

"Did Outer give you that hickey~?" Fresh asked in a playful tone. He could tell by the look on his face that he was right. Fresh let out a laugh and was lmbled by an angry blushing Killer." Ok, I'm sorry! Stop!"

"Your such an asshole!" Killer shouted. Fresh stuck his rainbow tongue out at him and smirked.

"No~! I'm a asshat. There is a difference." Fresh declared. Killer rolled his eyes but smiled anyway at his friends childishness. They were sitting in the floor talking,just two of them. The rest left for cookies. Suddenly, Fresh flipped back onto the ground, looking up at the spinning ceiling fan." Should we start?"

"Yeah." Killer replied, swallowing his cookie, standing up as dusting himself off. Fresh smirked, flipping himself off the ground. Killer looked back at him and the two made their way down the hallway. They entered the kitchen to see someone standing there in the darkness with white glowing eyes. Killer froze. Fresh grabbed a knife off the counter. He held it up to the mysterious intruder.

"Who the hell are you and why are you here?" Fresh snapped in a low and threatening voice. The person let out a dark chuckle, their eyes closing before reopening. Fresh took a step forward and splashed his foot in something. He quickly stepped back, his shoe squeaking against the tiled floor. The figure grinned in the shadows. Neither of them had noticed Killer made his way to the lights, until he slipped them on. What they saw, they could have never been prepared for. There, standing with a grin on his half oozed covered face and tentacles sticking out of his back while holding the bloodied and unconscious body of Outer was none other than-

"Mr. Nightmare?!" Fresh practically screamed in surprise, his grip on the knife tightening. Dust ran into the room. He saw Nightmare standing there. He quickly became scared as he saw Outer. Outer's eyes fluttered as he groaned. Mr. NM's grin faltered as he noticed Outer was still alive. Suddenly, the room darkened.

"Ready..."

"To..."

"Have a..."

"BAD TIME?"

~End Chap~

So, I'm so sorry I've been off this story. My Ask or Dare has been getting alot of attention. But don't worry, this story isn't going to be ignored any longer! And those of you who waiting on my Cray x Student! Cotton story, no need to fear, the next part is almost ready! Well, bye~