Pervert!

Killer noted that Fresh could barely stand the next day and asked what happened. He said the lack of sleep at night, which he had studying, had finally caught up with his body. They bought it. Fresh tripped on his feet in the hallway, causing him to crash right into PJ. PJ turned around with an annoyed look, which softened one he realized it was Fresh. He scoffed and continued walking, leaving Fresh behind.

"Geez, what's his problem?" Killer said, glaring at PJ's back. Fresh rolled his eyes and gave him the 'really?' face. Killer sighed, helping pick up his friends belongings. Killer noticed Fresh picked up an extra price of paper." Hey that's isn't yours."

"It's trash. I'll throw it away in class." Fresh brushed off his concern. Killer shrugged, and walked to science, whiled Fresh walked to Math. Halfway through, Fresh was  pulled to the side. By PJ. Killer listened and watched around the corner.

"I didn't hurt you, did I?" PJ asked in concern. Fresh gave him a half lidded look along with a thin line for a mouth. PJ rubbed the back of his head sheepishly.

"I can barley walk! Did you have to go so rough?!" Fresh exclaimed, assuming they were alone in the hallway. Killer nearly gasped, but held it in. It would give away his position, and he wanted more details. He heard PJ laugh nervously.

"I'm sorry, but you just..."

"Looked so fuckable?" Fresh finished for him, glaring at him. He lost his balance, but PJ thankfully caught him, giving him a pleading look. Fresh shrugged him off and walked away.

"Babe, come on!"

"No! You can suffer til you make it up, blob head!"

"Dammit..."

Killer ran to science, saying he was in the restroom. The teacher believed him and he sat down next to Outer, who took his hand.

"What actually happened?" He whispered. Killer told him he'd tell him after class. The bell rang and Killer pulled Outer to a private place." So?"

"PJ and Fresh are dating." Killer blurted, before adding," And they had sex last night!"

"Holy hell..." Outer let the words sink in. They were having sex?! How long have they been dating?! Did anyone else know about it?! How did Killer know?! A million questions swirled around Outer's head, some even off topic, like 'What's mom having for dinner?' He shook his head, grabbing onto Killer for support, who became worried. Then a thought popped into Outed head.

Would Killer have sex with me?

That thought made Outer's face heat up, his eyes widening. He could only imagine his lewd desires. For now, at least.

He could imagine Killer's flushed face, his head thrown back as he moaned in pleasure, a bit his drool escaping his mouth. His eyes full of lust as he screamed Outer's name, multiple more moans muffled by Outer's mouth on his. They way Killer gripped the sheets, grunting as- Stop, you pervert!

Killer was now fearing for Outer.

He'd begun panting, his hold in Killer's jacket tightening with every passing moment. He doesn't know what's wrong, but by the blush on Outer's face, he wasn't sure he wanted to know.

The bell rang and the two parted ways.

Outer couldn't stop thinking about Killer and him doing 'it', and it eventually landed him in trouble when he wasn't paying attention. Him and Killer were sitting side by side in Mr. NM's class. Outer's eyes trailed along Killer's body, mentally undressing him. Killer was completely oblivious to his boyfriend's lustful eyes.

But Mr.NM wasn't.

He watched as Outer looked at Killer up and down, his eyes clouding with lust. Mr. NM didn't like the way he looked at him, not one bit. He hated how close Outer was to Killer, how they were dating and were holding hands in the hallway.

He despised Outer with a passion.

Outer despised him with a passion.

Killer was an obvious little fuck.

Fresh was pissed off.

And PJ was silently regretting fucking Fresh last night.

But not too much.

He couldn't deny he loved it.

Off topic.

Dust noticed the shift when Killer walked in and when Outer walked in. When Killer walked in, the mood was cherry, happy, but when Outer walked in the temperature dropped and it was so depressing. It shifted between the two as the class went on. Dust noticed it was only in that exact class, because every other classes they had together, the atmosphere was indifferent.

Then it his Dust like a ton of books.

Mr. NM.

That was the only difference!

Dust gulped.

This was showing to be an even longer year than expected.

The End

It's eleven p.m., I'm tired, worn out, and in dire need of sleep,but you know what? I decided to stay up and write a short chapter for you, because I didn't want you to be upset that I left you in the dark like that. I left on a cliffhanger again, but don't worry. Thing's 'll get better. But I bet your wondering about the girl.

Cat.

She's human, with a monster soul. She's a mix between them, a hybrid. I'll explain things later in the book.

Bye~