Sleep Over

Xahji knew when things were right, and she just couldn't miss her opportunity. Her sixteenth birthday was coming up and she was throwing a big party, inviting all her friends, and even Snazzy! He was her best friends brother, so she also invited Siren.  She handed an invitation to Fresh.

"You'd have better come, or else." Xahji snapped, walking away from a terrified Fresh, who was still shivering at her words. She went and did this the entire day. When she reached Snazzy, Swifty, and Siren, she wasn't so sure. She walked up with a big grin and the last three invitations." Hey, I'm having a party for sweet sixteen. Wanna come?"

"No/Yes!"

"Snazzy!" Siren and Swifty shouted, glaring at his rude behavior. Swifty turned back to Xahji, who was standing there awkwardly.

"We'll drag Snazzy if we have to." Swifty explained, flashing her a grin. Xahji have him a tight smile.

"He doesn't have to come if he doesn't want to."

"No, we'll make him go."

"Um, ok, if you say so." Xahji handed them the last three invitations and waved goodbye. As soon as she turned around, Swifty whacked Snazzy on the skull.

"Ow! What the hell?!"

"You're gonna be nice to her, got that? If you screwed this up, I'll never forgive you!"

"Fine, I'll be nice. But why? I'm rude to everyone else."

"It's her birthday, so please?"

"Alright. I'll try."

"Trying isn't good enough."

"Ok! I'll be nice!"

"Good."

Killer was walking the halls when he bumped into a distressed Xahji. He asked what was wrong, and only got a look of pleading in return. Finally she told him.

"Swifty's gonna drag Snazzy to my party." Xahji complained, her head in her hands. Killer put a reassuring hand on her shoulder, a comforting look on his face. She gave him a sad smile.

"It's not all as bad as it seems. Don't you have a crush on him?" Killer asked, slightly confused about her distress. Xahji nodded, her gaze shifting from distress to sad, tears forming.

"It's just, he thinks I like Swifty! And I don't! Him and G would be cute!" Xahji complained, wiping her eyes. Killer hugged her and told her he was sure it would be fine. The reason?

He knew that Swifty and Snazzy were hiding around the corner, listening.

Xahji said goodbye to Killer and walked off. Killer rounded the corner, to see Snazzy standing there shocked, and Swifty smirking triumphant. Snazzy's face was a dark hue, his breathing irregular.

"So~ Did you hear what she said?" Killer asked, rasing an eye brow at the skeleton in question. Snazzy shot him a glare, standing up and fixing himself." I'm sure you two have allot to talk about."

"S-Shut up!" Snazzy stuttered. Outer grabbed Killer from behind, his arms around his waist. Killer jumped, a blush spreading across his face. Outer pecked his cheek, asking for forgiveness. Killer nuzzled his neck, granting him his wish. Outer smiled." Seriously? We're in the middle of the hallway with other students!"

"Point? Swap Fell has sex in the hallways. With Dust." Killer said, whispering the last part with a sly smirk. Luckily, no one heard what he said, which was a relief for him. He said he had to get to class, giving Outer a quick kiss before rushing to P.E. Outer ran in the opposite direction, to Physics.

"We'd best get going, lover boy~"

"Grr! Swifty!"

The End

Sup~? So, I over ate, my stomach hurts like hell, so what better to do than to please my readers? So, should I do a steamy seven minutes in heaven between Outer and Killer, or what? I mean, knowing me, I'm not gonna pass up this opportunity, am I? Who the hell do you think I am? Anyway, hope you enjoyed. Bye~