Caught

Killer and Fresh began whispering to each other, trying to figure out how to get both Xahji and Snazzy to kiss. The jocks sat on the couch when Al came in with cookies. The jocks jumped at her non-stuttering voice.

"Stop it. We need to make Xahji's birthday happy." She said, placing the cookies down and whacking Fresh upside the head. Fresh stuck his rainbow tongue out at her, before smiling.

"We are! We can make you enjoy it too~" Fresh said, wriggling his eye brows. Alphys blushed crimsion and shoved a cookie in his mouth to shut him up. She then stormed out of the room as Fresh calmly chewed on the cookie. Chocolate chip." Geez. She could've just said no."

"But what kinda answer is that?" Killer asked, wondering if she meant 'Sure' or 'no'. Fresh grinned.

"Knowing her? This was a definite yes." Fresh said, swallowing the rest of his cookie. PJ watched him, wondering if he could make it enjoyable for them. They were a couple, whether it was a secret or not. He wanted a hug, and a kiss, and maybe a little sin, but he knew the first desire was going to be hard to get, the other two next to impossible. Outer wrapped his arms around Killer and rocked them back and forth in a slow motion. Fresh pulled out his phone." Hold still."

"Hey, what's that?" Undyne asked, looking at the object hanging out of his pocket. Fresh snapped the photo and looked at her confused, before following her gaze. He smirked.

"That, dear Undyne, is what is going to make Xahji's day." Fresh said, winking at her playfully. Undyne was confused, but didn't question it. She didn't want to with the evil going that flashing on his seemingly innocent eye sockets. PJ smirked slightly, but quickly wiped it off his face. He wasn't getting caught.

Later that night, Fresh was about to put his plan into action, he just had to find Killer. He was about to call his name when he was pulled into a dark bedroom-by PJ. He yelped, but was quickly silenced by PJ's mouth on his. After a minute or two, they broke apart.

"I've been waiting all night to do that." PJ whispered, breathing heavily. Fresh was about to say something when the knob jiggled. He scrambled out of PJ's arms and hid in the closet.

"PJ?" Came Killer's confused voice. He heard PJ and Killer talking, but couldn't make out what they were saying. Eventually, he heard the door shut, and was going to wait. That is, until PJ pulled him from the closet and into a passionate kiss. Fresh kissed back, but then remembered why he hid in the closet when Killer came in. He separted them, much to the dismay of PJ.

"I thought you didn't want your reputation destroyed for dating a nerd." Fresh said, quoting what PJ said when they started dating in Freshman year. They'd been dating for about two and a half years. Freshman, Softmore, and half of Junior. PJ pouted, laying him down on the bed.

"I don't care anymore. I want you more and more." PJ said, his eyes becoming lustful in the middle of the sentence. Fresh was about to protest, when PJ dove in for another kiss. Fresh gave up, kissing back and wrapping his arms around his neck, pulling closer. Fresh groaned slightly, wanting more from him. PJ's mouth twitched as their tongues swirled back and forth. He wanted to grin at Fresh's submission, but couldn't without separating their mouths, which is not something he wanted to do.

Suddenly, the door flew open and Undyne stood there, she was about to say something, but stopped as she saw them.

"Oh my God..." Undyne trailed as Fresh and PJ stared at her. PJ scrambled off him, chasing after a shocked Undyne who was sprinting down the hallway. Fresh shot up, slowing walking out the door and down the hallway. He hoped PJ wouldn't break up with him over it. Hadn't he said he didn't care anymore? He hoped so.

"Undyne!" He heard PJ roar from the living room. He peered his head in to see PJ and Undyne  wrestling on the floor, Alphys with her feet up on the couch, video taping, and Dust laughing his ass off. Wait, wasn't he supposed to find Killer?

He walked around and found Killer waiting in the hallway.

He greeted him.

"Sup? You got it?" Killer asked, raising an eyebrow at him. Fresh nodded, tossing him the mistletoe from his pocket. Killer swiftly caught it, smirking in the darkness." So, how long have you been together?"

"Two and a half." Fresh responded walking path him. Killer chuckled as he followed." Time to put our plan into action."

"Correct."