Prologue

In the Infinite Tsukuyomi Hyuga Hinata was in a dream where she and her crush which was Uzumaki Naruto, they were currently on a date. It was amazing Hinata was finally on a date with the man she loved as their date continued the sun was setting. They sat on a bench watching the sun set over a lake, Neji and Hanabi were behind some bushes watching them.

As Hinata and Naruto was about to kiss the whole area went white, Hinata was startled when a man appeared out of nowhere. This man was old very old man standing in the center of the white void.

"Hinata Hyuga, the Byakugan Princess." The old man said.

"Who are you and what do you want?" Hinata asked in a defensive stance.

"I am not here to fight you." The old man said. "I am Hamura Otsutsuki the with path sage twin brother."

Hinata was still in her battle stance only slightly as Hamura explained the events that happened. He explained the whole situation with their mother Kaguya, the divine tree was actually the ten-tailed beast (Juubi) that he and Hagoromo had to deal Kaguya to the moon. Hamura told her about the Hyuga Clan and how she was connected to his bloodline, he bestolded the power of the tenseigan to her telling to fight with Naruto and Sasuke.

Before Hamura left he told Hinata that only the tenseigan to rival the eternal mangekyo shringan/rinnegan that of Sasuke's and how sshe can activate the tenseigan mode.

As Hinata broke the genjutsu that held her captive, she rush over to Naruto, Sasuke, Kakashi-sensei and Sakura. Surpising everyone including Sasuke, in her tenseigan mode which was lavender color for her chakra, she had cloths the resemble Madara's six path ones with nine lavender chakra orbs.

Sakura asked the question both Kakashi, Naruto and herself wanted to know.

"Hinata how did you get out the infinite tsukuyomi?"

"I was given the power of Hamura Otsutsuki the younger brother to the six path sage." Hinata replied. "He gave me the tenseigan."

"That's awesome Hinata!!!" Naruto exclaimed.

"Tenseigan I never heard of that?" Kakashi thought to himself.

After a brief explanation Sasuke, Naruto, Sakura and Hinata went to fight Kaguya which Naruto told hinata that Black Zetsu was behind everything. The battle between A goddess and five mortal shinobi was intense having three people what has the chakra of her sons was incredible.

Things where looking great the team was making progress it looked like they could seal Kaguya back. Kaguya had a trick up her sleeve to change the layout, when Sakura and Hinata tried to punch her Kaguya merrily dodge both punches. Grabbing the pink haired kunoichi, Kaguya stabbed Sakura in the lower abomand tossing her away. In shock Naruto yelled her name.

"Sakura-Chan don't worry I'll heal you."

Just as Naruto was going to heal her Kaguya threw a chakra rod at his back. Kakashi jumped in the way and took the hit. The moment was in slow motion naruto turned his head as he saw his sensei get impaled at the dead center of his chest.

"KAKASHI-SENSEI!!!" Naruto yelled.

Naruto in a fit of rage took out towards Kaguya. Watching as his teammate rushed at Kaguya Sasuke took the opportunity to do some damage but she opened a portal and sent Naruto in there along with hinata who he crashed into as Kaguya backhanded Naruto.

Xx one year later Xx

It has been one year since Naruto and Hinata were sent to this world. It seemed to be peaceful other than the fact there's a select few people who had demonic energies with one had senjutsu mixed with demonic power.

It seems no one hardly had any chakra in themselves other than a being with senjutsu. Naruto and Hinata rented an apartment thanks to Hinata having some gold ryos on her which surprisingly was worth a buttload of money. They settled in nicely, Naruto and some of his kage bunshins to get familiar with this area. It didn't take long to do so, Kurama was teaching Naruto to become more like an shinobi should be and the mighty bijuu was surprised that he went through it.

Naruto has been training with Kurama becoming more like his father at being cold to people how hurt his loved ones. As Hinata also trained to have control over her tenseigan, she was improving fastly.

They would spar with one other to sharpen their skills. Hinata notices that Naruto became distance towards her which worried her. A couple weeks ago both teenagers had to go to school because some police officers told that they should be in school, they enrolled to Kouh Academy. It was good to begin with but Naruto sensing ability told him there's demonic power going on in this school.

Wondering how such people exist here was to beyond him from what Kurama, Hinata and himself gather that these people were harmless.

Xx

Two weeks pasted, Naruto gave up on school and would occasional leave class to sit on a rooftop. Hinata was getting more worried for Naruto sake it wasn't like him. Sitting on a tree (Naruto change up every time the student council) branch Naruto was gazing at the clouds, thinking about the demonic powers that the student council possessed and that other club but what was really on in his mind was the fact that he let both his teammate and sensei be killed by Kaguya.

Only Kami no where's Sasuke is, the image of seeing three people he loved die by the enemies was still fresh in Naruto's mind. The promise he made to never let another one of his comrades die to Obito broken. Not even Kurama couldn't say anything.

"Naruto-kun, I want to talk with you." Came a familiar voice.

"Hinata, what is it?" Naruto asked.

The only person that can track Naruto down was Hinata so finding him was pointless.

"I want to talk about what happened with Kaguya." Hinata said.

Jumping down on the tree branch Naruto was currently sitting on started walking off. Grabbing Naruto's right arm.

"Naruto wait!?" Hinata yelled.

Turning around Naruto smacked her hand off of him resuming to walk off.

Naruto said she doesn't know the pain of losing someone you cared deeply for, this caused Hinata to cry.

"Your not the only one who lost people they care about." Hinata cried. "My own mother died when Hanabi was born, Neji died protecting both of us and his father died in my father's place."

Knowing at what Naruto said he felt guilty. Watching Neji die was probably the worst pain she felt. Turning around Naruto did something no one thought he would do.

He kissed Hinata, in shock of the fuss hinata was too surprised by his actions she could think straight.

"Hinata, I'm sorry." Naruto apologized. "I was being a duck towards you for no reason and I shouldn't have said any of that."

"Its ok Naruto-kun I would do the same if I was in your shoes." Hinata said.

Xx

Things turned out to be rather interesting to say the very least. First a few of fallen angels had tried to kill them because of the aura both housed. Second they had to save a teenage boy from getting killed by his ex girlfriend that turned out to be an fallen angel who successfully killed him only to be resrructed back to life by Rias Germory. She was a devil which explains the demonic energies coming out a handful of students. Finally after there little introductions, Naruto grabbed a tied up girl who tried to kill Issei Hyuodou currently resurrected as a devil took her to the apartment.

Later that night, Naruto started to questioned the girl. The only thing Naruto got out of her was her name which was Raynare. Deciding to be more cruel Naruto told her he would pluck every last feathers on her angel wings and cut off her wings.

Not buying it Raynare called it a bluff.

"You're bluffing, you wouldn't do that to a girl." Raynare said worriedly.

Going though with his idea Naruto started to pluck no rather rippung the feathers off of Raynare. Getting screams from Raynare, Naruto only smiled as he did it more tonight was going to be fun.