Chapter 10/11

"Hina~chan, I'm back!" Naruto yelled as he enter the front door. "I also brought some newbies."

Katsuragi, Homura, Asuka, Ikagura, Shizuka and Hinata welcomes Naruto and the newbies. Venus and Palutena looked at Naruto in somewhat interested in him. Catching the stares Naruto raised an eyebrow to which Hinata explain the two now demigods predicament, Naruto welcomes them to the family.

"Well since you two don't have a place to stay, why don't you crash here for tonight and in the morning I'll make you y'all a member of our family." Naruto said.

"That's so kind of you Naruto-sama." Palutena said in excitement.

"Tomorrow I'm going to personally train you Tena~chan, Venus~chan." Naruto said. "Ibuki, Chifusa and Mai I'll train you after them as well."

Naruto went to take a shower, the sensation of hot water felt good on his nerves and loosen his muscles. After the shower Naruto put on some black shorts and a dark orange tank top. Walking into the kitchen Naruto spotted Palutena writing something.

"Whatcha doing Tena~chan?" Naruto asked getting a cup of instant ramen.

Palutena jumped up in surprise.

"Oh Naruto-sama I'm just writing to my parents about our encounter." Palutena said.

"Sounds cool." Naruto said. "By the way, why did you and your sister come to meet me and Hinata!"

"Because you were the ones to intrigue us." Palutena said. "Also we developed a crush on you."

Naruto blushed slightly at the comment.

"Is that so well I'm glad you do I'll treat you all like family." Naruto said.

Inside Naruto was cursing that Kurama was right and the Jiraiya was looking down at him with a huge smile on his face.

Xx

The next morning Naruto had to place two bishops one Palutena and Venus (one for each demigods),three pawn pieces on Chifusa, Mai and Ibuki. Then Naruto went and trained Chifusa Mai and Ibuki first to test who they cooperate together which they proven a challenge making him go into his sage mode. In the end they failed to put a scratch on him but he congratulated them for taking him into his fox sage mode. Palutena and Venus watched to gain some intel to figure a way to put a hit on him.

"Well since I'm more experienced I won't hold it against you." Naruto said.

"Yea right, I'll beat you on my own." Ibuki declared.

"Maybe I'll use my breasts to make him let his guard down." Chifusa said. "Naruto~san my breasts are so swore can you massage them?"

Chifusa open her blue short sleeve kimono and her hugest breasts popped out, gaining Naruto's attention but she didn't get any reaction from him.

"Chifusa, what are you doing?" Naruto asked.

"Wait what no man can resist my jiggly mounds of flesh!" Chifusa said in shock.

"To be honest your boobs aren't that big in comparison to my Hokage Tsunade Senju, she had the biggest boobs in all of Konoha and were double J cup." Naruto said. "I also seen my Hina~hime naked, even before my godfather/Sensei was a total super pervert showed me boobs of all shape and size.

Chifusa only huffed that her plan didn't work, Naruto was probably the only male to resist her breasts manipulation.

"Go take a shower the three of you while I'll train Palutena and Venus." Naruto said. "Tell Hinata~hime make some curry please."