Chapter 14

Naruto and Hinata went to the underworld in place of their clones as the originals dispelled the clones and got their memories god the rating game and Issei vs Riser. Dressed in his usual black hoodie with the hood a dark orange, black shorts, black combat boots with the toe cover cut of to show his toes. Hinata wore a simple black dress with straps and high heels. Spotting Issei and Rias standing by each other, and the rest talking to other peerage their own age. Naruto walked up to Issei to congratulate him on the victory.

"Congrats Ero-Dragon I see you won that battle although I'm surprised you actually put up more a fight in the rating game than I thought." Naruto said giving Issei a noogie.

"Thanks Naruto, it's because of you my stamina increased a tenfold with your training." Issei said.

Naruto smirked as he released Issei from his hold and looked at the heiress of the Germory clan.

"It seems with my methods of training you all somewhat paid off." Naruto said.

"Riser and his peerage were more experienced, though Riser's queen Yubelluna bombed Akeno, Koneko, Asia and Kiba once they all defeated his peerage." Rias said.

"Oh that's impressive I'm surprised that Ravel went down." Naruto said.

"What do you mean by that?" Rias questioned.

Naruto dismisses the question with a lazy wave and stalked off towards his peerage which they currently all sitting at table all by themselves. They all looked so adorable and sexy at the same time, Kurama started to laugh at how Naruto was acting.

"Although I have no interest in your love life, that Jiraiya-kit was right about you." Kurama said.

"Shut up furball and I remember two fox fits rubbing themselves against you." Naruto smirked.

Cutting off the link, Naruto told the girls it was time to go. Before they could leave a teenager shouted the blonde's name.

"Oi, Uzumaki wait." A teenager with spiky black hair said.

"I was just about to leave but anyway who are you."  Naruto said miffed.

"I, Sairaorg Bael challenge you to a one on one match." Sairaorg said.

"Challenge accepted, I'll use only Taijutsu on you." Naruto said.

"I want you to use your full power against me no half ass stunts or anything." Sairaorg said.

"Alright when?" Naruto asked.

"Six weeks from today bring your A game because I don't plan on being defeated so easily." Sairaorg smirked.

Extending his hand, Naruto took it. Both teens started grinning like idiots, after that Naruto and his peerage left.

Xx

At the mini mansion the gang all took off their expensive cloths and took a shower, Naruto went in last once he got out he spotted Katsuragi and Asuka trying to seal his cloths. Throwing a smoke bomb the two girls sprinted out the door, one of Naruto's eyebrow twitched in annoyance as he wrapped a towel around his waist and ran after them. Searching everywhere for the soon to be pranked kunoichis, Naruto was irritated that they would try and prank the God of pranks, they will know not to prank a master in this art.

Xx

Loki the trickster god sneezed feeling unease as thought someone dared try and take his title.

"I don't know whose this person is but I'll show them the true trickster of a god." Loki vowed.

Xx