Chapter 19

Naruto Uzumaki or rather Maelstrom Namikaze was checking out his competition. They had averaged skills compared to him, out the corner of his eye Naruto saw Tatsumi with Lubbock and Leone.

"Yo." Naruto waved. "What are you guys doing here?"

"Tatsumi wanted to join the tournament to get the prize money and give it to his village." Leone said.

"Sorry but it's really to find Esdeath a boyfriend." Naruto said.

"Oh well I'll guess I'll have to be her boyfriend then." Tatsumi deflated.

"No need I'm already her boyfriend." Naruto said.

"What really you became that psycho's boyfriend?" Lubbock asked shockingly.

"Yea, I have a plan to take down the capital inside." Naruto whispered. "Tatsumi don't worry about your village I'll give it to you."

"I kinda wanted to fight but I'll trust you Naruto-san and thanks." Tatsumi said.

"Well just enjoy the show I'll put on it'll be great." Naruto said cheekily.

Xx

Sasuke was walking around town late at night to catch the serial killer. If his suspicions were correct that The King of Night and the serial killer were working together. The outcomes of his battle with that Hyūga girl was that he nearly killed her, although the look on his rivals face would be etched in Sasuke's memories forever telling Naruto that he killed his girlfriend to make him feel despair that a loved one died at the hands of his best friend. Ryu-Hari stepped in the way to finish off the Hyūga, anyways, Sasuke walked alongside the sidewalk in the suburbs hearing a loud scream the Uchiha ran towards the sound in a house.

Entering the house Sasuke saw bloody hand prints on the walls, little puddles of blood on the floor. Upon inspection Sasuke found a bloody body in the living room, looking at the body sasuke checked for how the killer killed this innocent person but found nothing.

"Looks like the killer felt." Sasuke said.

"You're wrong you filthy ningen!" A voice said.

"Hn, you must be the serial killer right." Sasuke deduced.

"Correct I'm Kyoko I'm here to kill anyone I want for King-sama." Kyoko said.

"King-sama?" Are you referring to Yoruno?" Sasuke asked. 

"Yes, I love him and I'll do anything for him." Kyoko said.

"Tell me where he is." Sasuke demanded.

"Like I'll tell you." Kyoko said sarcastically.

Using his single visible eye Sasuke activities his three tomes sharingan and place under a genjutsu.

Xx

Hinata and Ryu-Hari went to search for Sasuke. Ryu-Hari felt bad for hinata as she died by the psychopath known as Sasuke Uchiha. It was an awesome fight but Sasuke had a trump card that he used to gain the upper hand. Hinata didn't looked bothered by it but deep down Hinata was petrified down to the bone. Ever since they were kids Hinata feared Sasuke as he was a skilled prodigy and could wipe the floor with anyone maybe except Neji back then, Hinata stayed silent the entire search.

Xx

Naruto was at the Finals with some bull dude. The bull had a hulking figure standing at 8ft tall to Naruto's 6ft stature.

"I end you easily." The bull monster said. "For I am Kobe."

"Go ahead try." Naruto said cockily.

Kobe threw a punch at Naruto but the blonde dodge his fist. Yawning Naruto gesture to continue, throwing more punches Kobe aimed all his punches to Naruto's face however Naruto deflected them his his arms moving at the same paste as him. Getting tired Naruto grabbed Kobe's arm mid swing and threw him off balance, stumbling for a moment Kobe regained his balance and charged at the blonde with his arm cocked back to hand a punch to knock out the boy. Naruto jumped out the way as he saw the crater the bull made.

"You might as well end this pointless battle already." Kurama said impatiently.

"Your no fun." Naruto pouted.

Kobe threw a punch at Naruto's face to try and knock him out the ring but the blonde ducked and delivered a powerful gut shot that made Kobe spit up a mixture between blood and saliva.

"I guess I win this huh?" Naruto asked cockily."

He got no response as Kobe fell on the floor unconscious.

"Maelstrom Namikaze wins the battle!" Wave announced.

"Maelstrom?" Tatsumi asked.

"Namikaze!" Lubbock questioned.

Leone shrugged. A black haired boy bumped into Leone upon doing so the boy picked pocketed her, Leone did notice this action and grabbed the boy's shirt.

"Alright twerp hand over." Leone said extending her hand.

"I'm not a twerp!" The boy yelled. "Let me go you bimbo!"

"Stop thrashing around and give me back my pouch?" Leone demanded.

Kicking around the boy tried to break free but Leone had a iron grip sighing in defeat and stopped squirming, the boy gave the pouch back to her.

"Thanks kiddo now run alone." Leone said.

"I thought you wouldn't notice but whatever." The boy said. "I must be getting rusty, Leone i need to talk to you."

"How do you know who I am?" Leone asked questioningly.

"Take a good look at me." The boy said.

Doing as the boy said Leone and the others looked at him: they noticed that the boy looked like a miniature version of Naruto. They both had the same three whiskers on each cheek, spiky hair though this boy was black and this eyes were red and blue.

"I'm a clone of Naruto, my names Menma." Menma said. "I'm posing as his little brother but I'll disappear once I'm done."

"I wonder if Naruto-san can teach me that trick." Leone said out loud.

"So any news?" Tatsumi asked.

"Ten days on this day we will attack the capital and bring honest to his knees and Naruto-nii will take the evil inside of the emperor and Esdeath-chan." Menma said.

Xx

"Can you please explain why we're going into the Gremory and Sitri territory?" Ahir asked.

"To get Uzumaki-san to join us to help Ophis get rid of Great Red." A black nekomata said.

"But I tried that with him and Uzumaki-san said no." Ahir said. "Plus Kuroka he wouldn't help us anyways."

"Legend say that Uzumaki-san has power that surpass the twin dragons and evil dragons and rivals Ophis and Great Red's power." Kuroka said.

"Are you positive that Uzumaki-san will help us?" Ahir asked.

"I'm a hundred percent sure of it." Kuroka reassured. "Now stop your worrying."