Chapter 7

Naruto told everyone that he would keep watch until he got tired. He used this as to train in taijutsu a little more, creating a clone to watch over the camp site. Kurama helped Naruto control over his nine tails cloaks and instead of the red bubbly cloak 1-9 leaving out the six tails state: where all the tails were a gold blonde color.

"I guess you are a semi-prodigy you do learn faster than when you were a gennin." Kurama said.

"I don't know if that was a jab or you're being considerate, furball." Naruto said cheekily.

"You're wind and fire jutsus are better than just using the rasenshuriken." Kurama said. "The other nature types or improving, you lack earth and lighting base skill as for water base I say its a close with fire and wind."

Before Naruto could say anything a fire ball was sent his way, he dodged it and threw a kunai at the direction the ball of fire was from. A little yelp came from the direction in which the fire ball was directed from.

"Alright who's there?" Naruto shouted.

A small white fox kit with four tails appeared and went to Kurama. Kurama didn't know how to react from a female fox, Naruto snickered at how Kurama was taking the effection of a female fox.

"They seem cute together don't they?" Asked a feminine voice.

This caught Naruto by surprised that he let his guard down. Instinctively Naruto grabbed a kunai and prepared to throw the ninja tool. The woman didn't look worried at all, seeing as Naruto didn't throw the kunai.

"Who are you?" Naruto questioned while pointing a finger at her.

Upon absorbing the features the woman had, Naruto took noticed that the girl had dark blue hair with ears on her head, 9 snow white tails, on her face was three whiskers on each side. She wore a red dress with gold and a cream color in it with an orb tied on a red string.

"My name's Ahir I'm fox spirit and this my familiar Kiko." Ahir said.

"Uzumaki Naruto, this furball name's Kurama." Naruto said. "What do you want?"

"I'm here to ask you to come with me to join the Khaos Brigade." Ahir said.

"I'll pass ttebayo." Naruto said plainly.

"But Ophis asked for your power she said you have more than the previous Satans." Ahir said.

"I'm glad I followed you big sis." Another girl yelled.

Jumping down from a nearby branch a girl with light orange hair walked towards Naruto.

"Hi, I'm Kumi; Ahir's little sister and this is my fox kit Kyu." Kumi said.

"Kurama, can we go home?" Naruto said through their mental link.

"Kit, I wish we could. I'm not used to this affection another than a pat on the head." Kurama said back.

"Uzumaki-san she really needs your help against Great Red and Acnologia." Ahir said.

"I heard about them but that has nothing to do with me." Naruto said.

"But..." Ahir trailed off.

Naruto and Kurama started to walk when Kumi said something to make Naruto in his tracks.

"If you come then we'll take you to see Sasuke Uchiha." Kumi said.

"Sasuke-teme here?" Naruto asked skeptical. "After all this time, tell your leader I'm not interested in joining and tell Sasuke I'm not the same Naruto as before."

With that said Kurama hopped on Naruto's shoulder and the blonde left leaving the two girls and their fox familiars alone.