Chapter 5

It was 2:30 on Wednesday morning, Naruto was up training one of his new abilities which was fire. Naruto already had his fire release down in no time since he watched Sasuke, Kakashi-sensei, and the Sarutobi clan use fire release a number of times. Switching to taijutsu, Naruto preformed some training routes that Gai-sensei and Rock Lee did. About two and half hours Naruto went to bathe then head off to get a bounty, which was a stray devil and some other species were working together to kill innocent humans. Sighing Naruto wondered if its possible that these stray devils are working for someone higher than them.

"Naruto~kun come here!" the voice of Hinata said.

Sighing Naruto created a clone to satisfy Hinata although he wanted to do it himself he had other things to take care of, plus he would get the memories of his clone of having sex with Hinata. Heading out the door Naruto unlocked the door and stepped out, locking the door back Naruto looked at the back of the bounty flyer to see the location of these attacks.

"The outskirts of Glade no Sato." Naruto said with a small smile. "Ironic isn't Kurama?"

"Yes indeed and its good to finally stretched out for once." Kurama said as he stretched out.

Xx

It was 6 in the morning, Kurama and Naruto took a train to the village.

"Oi, kit-" Kurama started to say.

"I know Kurama I feel the demonic and three chakra level.

The train took both Naruto and Kurama to Aohura City because it said on the flyer that the location was in the mountains in Aohura City. Kurama summed up that these people tried to hire other shinobi to help them.

Naruto walked through the city it was the second biggest city in Japan after Tokyo, it was hard to believe there were mountains in this place. Walking about hours on end, Naruto was lost as he wondered around the city it was breath taking to be in one of the two biggest cities in Japan.

"I thought we came here to find some devils not loligag at these stupid buildings." Kurama said in their mental link.

"I can do as I please plus I don't even know if there is really mountains here in this city." Naruto said.

Kurama gained a tic mark on his head as he started yelling at naruto to which the blonde yelled back. The two were arguing that Naruto bumped into someone by accident. The person Naruto bumped into was a boy about his age slightly taller than Naruto grabbed him by his orange hoodie.

"Oi, punk watch where you're going!" the young black haired boy shouted.

Naruto didn't answer him. Feeling like the blonde haired boy was ignoring him the young man was about to punk Naruto in the face when a three girls and one boy showed up.

"Batsu, I thought we said no more random fights with strangers." Hinata said.

"This punk bumped into me and he's ignoring me Hinata." Bastsu said.

"Guy couldn't even last a whole three minutes can you bub." said a boy shorter than batsu.

"Shut up Shoma!" Batsu yelled.

"Unnecessary fights again Batsu?" A girl with dark blue hair said.

"Batsu its only been two minutes since our last fight." the last girl said.

As Naruto cut the mental link from Kurama he heard voices and saw some people talking. The boy that was holding Naruto by his collar was looking at him with hateful eyes.

"Could you let go of my hoodie?" Naruto asked.

At the same moment Batsu was throwing a punch at Naruto's face which he caught the punch in mid throw. This surprised everyone they thought the blonde was unconscious.