Chapter 16

Upon joining Night Raid for a temporary time Naruto and the girls befriended all the members which consist of: Najenda, Akame, Mine, Tatsumi, Leone, Lubbock, Susanoo and Chelsea. Mine wasn't to thrilled about as she hated newbies saying they'll die first.

"I bet these newbies die first in the battle." Mine joked.

"Mine would you quit saying that it's getting old." Tatsumi complained.

"How about I take pinky, Tatsumi, Leone, Red eyes and Susanoo on." Naruto commented.

"Naruto-senpai you don't have too." Asuka said.

"Nah I wanna see if they're really assassins or not." Naruto stated. "I give you all a try and give me mortal wounds that would kill any other human use even poison if you have to."

"Well Akame can easily win her sword can kill anyone with a single hit." Leone said. "They call her One Kill Akame."

"I would say The Red Eyed Killer it's a play-on to her name." Naruto suggested. "Anyways lets get going I feeling a little rusty."

"I'll allow it just don't break the hideout." Najenda said.

Xx

Team Raid all stood on the left side of the field looking at the spiky blonde teen as he stretched, Naruto on the other hand was grinning like the battle maniac idiot that he is. The only one to prove a challenge was Susanoo.

"Alright come at when your ready." Naruto taunted.

Leone was to the first to charge at him followed by Tatsumi in his Incursio armor. Leone used her Teigu Lionel, punching Naruto in the face sending in the air. Getting up from hitting multiple trees Naruto smirked sinisterly.

"It seems I underestimated you Blondie!" Naruto said before unleashing his fox yokai. "I'll use this instead of my full power."

Grabbing her now paw hand, Naruto punched her in the stomach sending her across the field taking trees with her. Tatsumi and Akame attacked Naruto simultaneously to confuse him however Naruto created clones to keep them at bay. Charging at Susanoo, Naruto went straight to his six paths mode to fight him. His clones were toying with Tatsumi and Akame.

"I can't believe Naruto took out Leone with a simple hit." Lubbock said.

"That's impressive on its own as she created copies of himself." Chelsea said.

"He also emitted a powerful energy that I'm sure Esdeath noticed." Najenda said.

"Blondie's as powerful as Susanoo." Lubbock stated in shocked.

Asuka, Homura and Xeulan sighed as their king or captain was dancing like an idiot. Leone got back up and quickly sprinted towards Naruto, seemingly hit him only for her to be stopped by Naruto who then threw her towards Mine as she got ready to launch her cannon Teigu pumpkin. Dispelling his clones, Naruto gesture the two to fight. Leone got up again this time pissed that spiky blonde bastard keeps knocking her down. Mine felt pain throughout her whole body as Leone landed roughly on her caused by that other blonde. Akame devised a plan to strike Naruto down, Leone and Tatsumi were the distractions and Susanoo to hold him in place for her to give the final blow.

Unknown to them Naruto placed some Flying Rajin seals on the ground before the spar took place.

"I wonder if they think some type of poison can kill me." Naruto thought.

Grabbing Leone by her scarf, Naruto rapidly punched her in her stomach made spit up saliva at the intense strength behind those hits. Looking for Tatsumi, Naruto got slugged sending towards Susanoo who grabbed him in a tight hold. Akame in her assassin mode went for the kill.