Chapter 6

Naruto walked in Enjo's home. It was small on the inside as it was on the outside, Enjo was sitting down by a circular table with green herbal tea already brewed.

"Welcome young Uzumaki, I've heard much about you in expectations." the elderly man said.

"Thanks, I hope they were good expectations." Naruto said.

Enjo offer Naruto some tea which he took it. Sitting down they began their discussion.

"All I know is that these creatures capture some of skilled shinobi, women and children and they don't come back." Enjo said. " ill send four of my top fine ninjas to assist you. Three of them you already met the last one is from other village a sister village."

"Hai, a five man cell team I'm familiar with that." Naruto said. "I'll have my fox friend join as well."

Raising an eyebrow, Kurama made himself known. Enjo eyes wide when he saw a dog size fox with nine tails in his living room.

"I'll make sure this idiot won't screw anything up." Kurama said.

"Very well I will call the fourth member to see you off to the gates." Enjo said.

"Thanks for the tea and I promise ill defeat these demon." Naruto said.

Naruto and Kurama walked out of Enjo's home and met with Mao, Ibuki and Gai. Each of them had their own backpacks, the three looked at Kurama then at Naruto. He looked back in confusion as to why they were staring at him and Kurama.

"What?" Naruto asked.

"Well for starters we never seen a fox the size of a fully grown dog with nine tails." Mai said.

"Don't worry he won't bite right Kurama?" Naruto asked.

Kurama nodded. The two of shinobi were still skeptical, Ibuki on the other hand started to rub Kurama's head affectionly gaining a pur from the thousands year old bijuu.

"Well since Naruto-kun has a partner I can't see why I can't bring Don-chan." Ibuki said while pouting.

"Don-chan?" Naruto asked curiously.

"Its her pet tanuki, his name is actually Don Don." Mai said.

"Never mind we end to focus on the mission at Enjo told us about." Gai said stoicly.

Naruto told them they had to meet someone by the gates. As they approached the gates where was a girl with blue hair tied into a ponytail  wearing a red kimono, a white scarf around her neck, black arm guards with dark blue gloves underneath, as well as dark blue thigh-highs accompanied by sandals. She also had a katana held by a white cloth tied to her waist.

Naruto took notice of her larger breasts them seemed almost the same size as Tsunade.

"I assume you're the one to join us on this mission?" Naruto guessed.

"Hai,  I'll be acompanying you guys." the blue hair girl said. "By the way I'm Chifusa."

"Uzumaki Naruto." Naruto said.

Chifusa started laughing this caused everyone to look at her confusedly.

"It's your name means Fishcake Whirlpool." Chisfusa laughed.

She was on the floor laughing her guts out, this made Naruto turn a shade of red. Naruto shouted in frustration that his name wasn't Fishcake Whirlpool.

"Its means Maelstorm not Fishcake Whirlpool 'ttebayo." Naruto shouted irritatedly.

This made all three ninjas and the Kyuubi sweat dropped at the blonde and bluenette antactics. Getting his composer Naruto back from chasing after Chifusa, they began to walk out the gates.