Chapter 18

Hinata and Ryu-Hari met the other vampires that stayed here. Sarasvati the cold sisterly type, Yuki Yoshida (Maelstrom) and Ayumu's friend Tōrio Orito. Sasuke was being this brooding self ignored the stares he was getting from both Seraphim and Sarasvati gave him. It was late and the girls suggested they all go to the hot springs to soak up. Ayumu and Tōrio said hell yeah to the idea and Sasuke didn't say anything.m but a hmph.

At the hot springs the girls all talked about random stuff. Hinata felt relaxed as the hot water soothing on her aching muscles, Haruna went to hinata and groped her boobs.  The girl laughed at Hinata's predicament I seems like every girl wanted to grope the Hyūga heiress. Ryu-Hari compared her boobs to Hinata's, saying Hinata was bigger than hers.

"I admit it Hinata-chan is bigger than me by six inches wider." Ryu-Hari said pressing her boobs on Hinata's boobs.

"Ah... Ryu-Hari-San ahh... please stop." Hinata moaned.

After that the girls talked about other things. Sasuke was silently trying to not listen in on the girls conversation that three particular girls were talking about him. Ayumu and Tōrio were having perverted thoughts, they were plotting to sneak on the girls they tried to get sasuke but they got a cold look from him.

"Alright Tōrio, this heist is going to involve our spiritual souls of all perverted virgin males dreams." Ayumu declared.

"Hai!" Tōrio said.

"You guys are losers." Sasuke said nonchalantly.

The two boys attempted their pursuit but unfortunately they met their demise when Sasuke purposely made the two teen age boys fall over the wall that divided the women from the men. The girls all screamed as they saw Ayumu and Tōrio, looking at the irritated looks the two boys gulped in feat as they knew they were dead meat. Seraphim got the first hit then the rest got in the beating expected for Hinata who watched. Ryu-Hari got done breaking the boys testicles, looking up she spotted Sasuke on the wall staring at the clobbering on the two teens with a half ass smirk.

"I wonder..." Hari said placing a single finger on her chin.

Throwing multiple shurikens at him who jumped out the way landing on the men's side.

"As I thought. The pretty boy was staring at my boobs along with Sera and Sara's sneaky bastard." Hari said quietly.

Xx

Naruto sighed as he saw Seryu and Wave leave for good this time. Turning around Naruto looked at his clone a little irritatedly, the clone only shrugged shoulders.

"What I'm you in case you forgot." Menma said.

"I know but next time don't antagonize your elders." Naruto said. "You're gonna have to stay here for a temporary time so get us to this."

"You mean I have to be with that copper haired bitch?" Menma asked.

"Yes this is our mission the minister poison their hearts with his evil and I want to save them." Naruto said. 

After arguing with his "little brother", Naruto took Menma to the capitol to meet the Jaegers. Wearing this usual orange and black hoodie, black combat pants with orange lines on the sides and black combat boots. Menma wore a black shirt with an skull on it, black shorts and red sneakers. Arriving at the gates of the Capitol where Esdeath and Seryu standing there waiting for them.

"Alright don't do anything reckless and stay outta trouble." Naruto whispered.

"I'm a ten year old boy who likes to play pranks." Menma said.

"Just don't piss off Seryu." Naruto said.

"Ok." Menma said.

Walking up to the two ladies Naruto greeted them respectfully as did Menma though he stuck his tongue at Seryu. Seryu gained a tic mark on her forehead in annoyance, Esdeath slightly laughed silently at her know boyfriend's brother childishness. Leading the three to the room for the Jaegers to discuss a tournament that's being held at the colosseum later on today.