Chapter 8

Naruto and Kurama headed back to the camp site. Naruto was thinking about how Sasuke out of all people would he wanted to see again. Granted Naruto had Hinata and Kurama; but Sasuke was someone that naruto didn't want to see. Because of him Naruto lost his sensei and teammate all cause they were a liability and for that beating Naruto had to protect him the raikage.

Chifusa stepped outside and heard Naruto talking, rubbing the sleep from her eyes, she saw Naruto doing push-ups without a shirt, Chifusa blushed lightly seeing his lean toned body structure. Although she seen men without their shirts; Naruto had multiple scars on his upper torso indicating that he's been in fights but most notable was the fist size scar with zig zag lines as if they were lighting scattered across his right pectoral muscle.

"You know its rude to stare at someone without saying something." Naruto said.

Chifusa squealed in surpised she thought Naruto was going sit ups, she looked again and saw a afterimage of the blonde shinobi that disappeared.

"Epp!!!!" Chifusa squeaked. "I didn't mean to."

Naruto laughed lightly at her stuttering while a huge blush in her face.

"Its alright I'm just teasing." Naruto said.

"How did you get that?" Chifusa asked pointing to the fist size scar.

"This an old friend gave it to me when we were kids." Naruto said.

"Oh I'm sorry I asked." Chifusa said looking down at the ground.

"Don't be I'll get him back."

Xx

Hinata was trainingng Rias and her peerage. The red head was pleased that she can strengthen her peerage especially Issei. although Naruto wasn't there, Hinata taught them hand to hand combat. Homura taught Kiba some move in his kenjutsu surprisingly Homura had to could create different swords from scratch. It was called sword brith or something, Hinata focus on teaching Koneko her combat skills although both her and Naruto know that the white hair loli girl was a cat yokai. They never said anything to her about it.

"Hey can we call it a day." Issei said between breathes.

"Sure we'll take a break from training rest well because these last seven days I'm going to start forming teams." Hinata said.

Rias and her peerage all slumped to the ground in exhaustion. Rias thought if anyone could train them would be Uzumaki-san and Hinata-san.

Xx

"So the Loser here in this world, I thought no one would give a challenge and I can finish the battle between us." Sasuke said.

"I'm hurt that you don't consider me rival Sasuke-san." A grey haired teenager said.

"Only Naruto can prove a worthy fight with me Vali." Sasuke said.

Vali only smirked at the comment knowing that he wouldn't hold a candle towards Sasuke, he seen the black haired shinobi in action although never go all out.