Chapter 15

Naruto woke up early in the morning and got in the shower to wash away last nights events. Letting Kurama out his "cage" the fox just plopped himself on the couch to take a nap. After getting dressed in a black muscle shirt and dark orange shorts, Naruto prepared breakfast for his family of all beautiful women in his house. Asuka was the first to walk in the kitchen, smelling aroma of fresh food her nose led to Naruto making some delicious food.

"Mornin' Asuka-chan breakfast will be done in five minutes why don't wake the girls up." Naruto said.

"Morning senpai and ok." Asuka went wake up the others.

"She seems more like herself then when I first told her about her grandfather. Maybe I'll take her on a mission." Naruto thought.

"Naruto you need to train as well, you're not going to waste my power." Kurama beamed.

"I'm not slacking off I'm powerful enough to make high ranking devils piss themselves." Naruto said egotistically.

Rolling his eyes the chakra beast went back to his nap. Setting the table, Naruto placed fifteen plates on it as the girls filed in and sat down. Looking at the food which was waffles, sausages, scrambled eggs, hash browns, bacon, and some freshly squeezed milk. This looked so amazing that it didn't feel real. It tasted better then Hanzo Academy cafeteria food even the demigods felt their very being explode with flavor.

"Naruto-sama thank you for this, it better then the food we normally get." Palutena said.

"Welcome, Since I was alone at a young age I sorta had to find and make food of my own." Naruto said sheepishly.

"Naruto-san please don't leave us." Burnett said. "I love it here."

"Don't worry I won't and besides your all my precious people I have to protect." Naruto said giving her a kiss on the forehead. "Even that painful in the ass furball over there is one."

"Cry me a river you blonde idiot." Kurama growled.

Xx

Naruto was training outside to work his water style jutsu completely ignoring earth and light techniques. Kurama told Naruto he needs to focus on hanyō side to maintain balance because if he doesn't he'll turn into a fox forever.

"Mastering my hanyō side his a piece of cake I already mastered toad sage mode, all your tailed mode, biju mode 1&2 with toad sage, six path senjutsu as well." Naruto stated. "Master your yin yang selves and your whole I still mastered it in a short period of time."

"Fair point." Kurama said. Kurama said.

Sitting still for a few minutes, Naruto's appearance changed. His hair became longer like with fathers, fox ears popped from the top of his head, nine blonde tails appeared behind him, the whiskers on his face stayed the same.

"So this my hanyō side?" Naruto summed.

"Yup and you can gather chakra to make a bijudama." Kurama said.

Naruto sense something and threw a kunai at the perpetrator. It was Azazel who dodged the knife, though it cut the right side of his face.

"Woah sorry I disturbed you." Azazel said. "I got you a bounty from a far away land that's ruled by the prime minister who took control of the young emperor's kingdom."

Handing Naruto a piece of paper with the prime minister name "Honest" on the top in bolded letters.

"Seems easy I'll go it." Naruto said. "Night Raid?"