Chapter 三

3rd P

3rd P.O.V

Over in the classroom, there were paramedics helping out people and parents checking on their kids. Stiles was off to the side, reassuring Kylie as the four years old was still a bit shaky.

Stiles' dad came and talked with the Argents for a bit before going over to Stiles and Kylie. He made sure they were okay before picking the child up and Stiles' dad then started to head on out and Stiles went and hopped off the desk with his bag and followed out right after him. While they walked to the outside, the principal walked over to them, so the Sheriff gave Kylie to his son so he could talk.

They watched Stiles' dad get flagged down by the Principal and he decided to just keep on walking. He took out his phone with the hand that was not holding Kylie and made to try and call Scott again but stopped in the middle of his scrolling when he felt someone bump into him.

He watched his dad get flagged down by the Principal and he decided to just keep on walking. He took out his phone and made to try and call Scott again but stopped in the middle of his scrolling when he felt someone bump into him. Actually two someones. He saw that they were twins.

"Sorry." Stiles said to them.

"It's alright." One of them said with a shrug.

"Don't sweat over it." Said the other.

Stiles nodded and then walked off as he tried calling Scott again to tell him about what just happened. Unknown to him, the twins were still staring at him with an unknown glint in their eyes. Then their eyes traveled to a small head staring at them from Stiles' shoulders. Her eyes flashed their Werewolf color and two pairs of red eyes flashed back.

It took a while, but Scott finally answered his phone.

"We got a serious problem at school. Ms. Blake's class-" Stiles started, but Scott cut him off.

"Hey, can you tell me about it later?"

"Uh, well no. I'm pretty sure that this qualifies for immediate discussion." Stiles stated.

Scott sighed.

"Alright. Then meet me at Derek's."

"Derek's house? What? Why the hell are you-"

But Scott cut him off.

"Just meet us here, okay?"

"Scott, this is not funny, I'm here with your little sister and your ooff at Derek's-" Stiles was cut off as Scott hanged up the phone. "Damnit!" He cursed.

"Language." Kylie told him.

"Sorry."