Chapter 二十三

3rd P.O.V

Stiles checked Cora over and saw that she seemed to be breathing normally now, though she still was both unconscious and ill.

"Is she okay?" Kylie asked.

"I hope so," Stiles sighed. He ran his hand furiously across his face as he leaned back to look over at the sad expression on Cora's resting face. "Just... hang on a little longer, okay," he whispered to her. "Trust me, if anyone is going to get us out of this, it's Scott." Stiles then looked up for a moment and shook his head. "I can't believe I just said that. You know, as far back as I could remember, I've always been the one with the plan. Or, at the very least, a Plan B. When all of this stuff started, I always had a Plan B in reserve. Against Peter and for the Argents, most of which panned out... mostly okay. Lately though... I haven't had the slightest idea of what to do. Not about Deucalion, Jennifer... or about my dad. And, I can't help but feel that maybe you were right. Maybe we are useless. Maybe all we do is just show up too late and find the bodies. I-I don't want to find my father's body. Not him," he mumbled rubbing at his eyes in frustration. He then let out a deep breath before he looked straight at Cora's resting face. "You know... you're a lot easier to talk to when you're completely unconscious."

But then there was a loud screeching noise coming from outside. He quietly moved to look out the window and saw that it was the Twins, in their fused state. His eyes widened and he beckoned Kylie over to him. She silently crawled over and he held her agaisnt him. They then watched as the twins slowly moved about before moving on down a corridor, away from them.

As they slowly started relaxing, they heard more noise. Footsteps, and they were moving closer. Heading for them. Stiles tightened his hold on Kylie and lowered himself down as he braced at the door. The footsteps were moving closer and he readied to pounce before a hand hit the window and he saw Scott's face at the window.

"Stiles, open the door," Scott gasped out to him.

"Oh, thank god," Stiles breathed as he quickly released Kylie and opened it. He then saw that Peter was with him too. He looked hurt and Stiles helped move him into the ambulance. "Where's Derek and Jennifer?" he asked helping Peter inside.

Once he was inside, Kylie hugged him tightly.

Scott shook his head, gently pushing his sister back. "I have to go back for them, and my mom."

"Okay well, two problems. Kali's got the keys to this thing and I just saw the Twins like thirty seconds ago."

There was some rumbling not too far away that drew all their eyes in that direction.

Scott looked back over at them and detached himself from his sister. "Stay here," he said to her before he took off for it.

The waited a while before a car came storming in. Peter quickly took Cora while Stiles took Kylie and they were placed in the car.

As Stiles went back to the ambulance, Kylie noticed him stopping and looking at a paper on the door.

"Stiles, come on!" Scott yelled at him as he then ran back inside.

As realization came through Stiles' eyes, he sprinted back inside the hospital after Scott. Kylie's eyes widened as she quickly bolted out of the car and followed him on all fours.

"STILES, KYLIE!" Isaac yelled, he then shook his head. "Scott's gonna kill me."

As they got to Scott, Stiles tried to stop him, but the latter continued to run. Stiles and Kylie came to a stop as they saw Derek lying on the floor, motionless.

"Derek!" Kylie yelled, tears coming to her eyes.

She went to got to him, but Stiles stopped her and bent down to her level.

"We have to get to Scott, do you understand?" Kylie shook her head as she started crying. Stiles held hee tighter. "We have to get to your brother." Kylie looked at Derek, but noddee and they took off again.

As they finally got to where Scott was, the latter was walking towards Deucalion.

"Scotty!" Kylie called out and her brother stopped.

"Scott, don't do this, don't go." Stiles pleaded and Scott turned around.

"I don't know what else to do." Scott replied in a broken voice.

Kylie started crying again and Stiles picked her up.

"Scott, there's gotta be something else, okay? We always- we always have a plan B..." Stiles said, his voice cracking.

Scott shook his head. "Not this time."

Kylie buried her head in Stiles' shoulder as Scott then started to move closer to Deucalion and Stiles stepped forward. "Scott," he said making his friend stop.

"I'm gonna find your dad, okay? I promise." he said silently. "Keep Kylie safe." And he turned around and kept walking towards Deucalion.

"Scott." Kylie cried and Stiles rubbed her back.

And Stiles was left watching as Scott got to Deucalion and the blind Alpha put his hand on his shoulder as they walked on away while comforting the child that wept on his shoulder.

·································¤|¤······································

I'm back

Lots of love💋~Mischief

Lots of love💋
~Mischief