Chapter 四

3rd P.O.V

Scott, Stiles and Kylie, who was on Scott's back, were walking down the sidewalk passed a few houses as they were heading towards a house that had a few people already in front of it.

Stiles looked over and saw Scott looking at him.

"What?" He asked.

Scott's eyes widened.

"What do you mean 'what'?" He asked back.

"I mean, what?" Stiles repeated. "And you know what."

"What what?" Scott said back.

Stiles narrowed his eyes at him.

"That look you were giving." He said.

"I didn't give a look." Scott defended himself.

"Oh, it was a distinct look Scott." Stiles spat back.

"What look?" Scott said raising his voice a bit.

"The look that says the last thing you feel like doing right now is going to a party." Stiles said.

Kylie was just listening while playing with her brother's hair.

Scott huffed.

"It's not that. It just seems a little weird to be going to another high school's party."

Kylie tilted her head.

"Why?" She asked.

Scott readjusted her.

"Well, I don't know the people over at that party." He explained to his little sister.

"What? Would you-" Stiles threw his hands in the air, nearly hitting Kylie but she pushed his hand away. "Oh my god, one drink, all right? You'll be fine and Kylie'll be fine. I went to nursery school with this girl, okay? She promised to introduce us to all of her friends. So tonight, no Allison, no Lydia and no boy for Kylie."

Kylie frowned to herself.

"What if it's a girl?" She asked.

Stiles turned to her.

"Huh?" He asked.

"Well you said 'no boy', but what if it's a girl?" She repeated.

"Well then it'll be a girl, but no girls either! You're too young for any of this." Stiles said. "Anyways, Scott, tonight, you and me, we are moving on."

"You're right." Scott said to his best friend.

"That's right I'm right." Stiles nodded to himself.

Scott nodded and took a deep breath.

"Moving on."

"Onward and Upward." Stiles said resolutely.

Scott nodded. "Let's do this."

Stiles was pumped now. "That's what I'm talking about. Now love me."

The two of them did their new patented shake that they came up with this summer, Scott making sure Kylie stayed on his back, and then headed for the house. They were cool and calm until Scott's face fell a bit.

"How's my breath smell?" He asked Stiles nervously.

"I'm not smelling your breath." Stiles said easing a bit away from him making Kylie giggle.

"Do you have any gum?"

"No. No gum. You're fine."

"Okay. But, at least tell me what kind of party this is."