Chapter 二十四

3rd P.O.V

Stiles was on top of Derek, slapping him really hard to try and wake him up since the Werewolf was still unconscious. Kylie was watching on the side, tears falling down her face. He was about to deliver another punch when suddenly, Derek's eyes snapped open and he grabbed Stiles' wrist.

Derek started looking around for a moment before looking up at Stiles.  "Where is she?"

"Jennifer? She's gone, with Scott's mom," he hurriedly spat at him.

Kylie whimpered and Derek looked at her for a brief moment. 

"She took her?!" Derek gasped out.

"Yeah, and if that's not enough of a kick to the balls, Scott left, with Deucalion. Okay, so we gotta get you out of here. The police are coming right now and we gotta get you the hell out of here."

Derek stood up and paused. "Whoa, what about Cora?"

"Scott said that Isaac and the Argents got her out. But Derek, she's not looking too good. She stopped breathing once and Peter said that she doesn't have much time." Stiles explained.

At that, Derek quickly got to his feet and broke into a run leaving the other two there staring after him, in the hospital.

Stiles was now sitting over close to the entrance with Kylie on his knees as one of the officers told them to wait as a FBI agent was going to want to talk to them. Stiles looked up and his eyes widened when he saw who it was. The man noticed Stiles too and his eyes narrowed at the sight of him, but he faltered when he saw the child on his knees.

Stiles huffed. "Oh, just perfect," he mumbled to himself.

"Who's that?" Kylie frowned.

Stiles cringed. As Melissa became pregnant because of a one-night stand, Kylie had never came to know of her father.

"That, is the asshole you are supposed to call your father," he said and Kylie didn't even bother correcting him.

She had been told about her father and she had came to the conclusion that she didn't like him very much. And that was something because Kylie liked pretty much everyone.

He walked over and stopped in front of Stiles and smirked down at him, ignoring his daughter. "A Stilinski at the center of this whole mess, what a shocker. Think you can answer some questions without the usual level of sarcasm?"

Stiles just stared at Agent McCall blankly. "Can you ask the questions without the usual level of stupid?" he said back to him blankly.

That only made Agent McCall give him an empty smile that faded as quickly as it formed. "Where's your dad and why has anyone not been able to contact him?"

Stiles just shrugged. "I don't know. I haven't seen him in hours."

"Is he drinking again?" Agent McCall asked him not skipping a beat.

Stiles just narrowed his eyes. "What do you mean, again? He never had to stop."

"But he did have to slow down," he cut in. "Is he drinking like he used to."

"Alrught, how about this, the next time I see him I give him the field sobriety test." Stiles snapped. "Okay? We'll do the alphabet. Start with F and end with U."

Kylie chuckled.

Agent McCall just kept his game face on with him. "How about you just tell me what the hell happened here?"

But Stiles just shook his head. "I don't know what happened here. We, as in me and your daughter who you've been ignoring this whole time, were stuck in the elevators the whole time," he said dropping his head.