Chapter 十四

3rd P.O.V

The traffic jam wasn't budging in the least and the bus was stuck in a sea of cars on the highway. Tensions in the bus were rising and not just with the werewolves inside. Coach's was as he was baring down on Jared who was looking more pale and sick even if the bus wasn't really moving.

"Jared, I'm warning you. I'm an empathetic vomiter. You throw up, I'm gonna throw up right back on you and it will be profoundly disgusting," he warned.

Jared cringed. "Please don't talk about throwing up. It's not good."

"I might throw up on you just to make a point, Jared."

"It's not good," Jared blurted out painfully. "It's not good."

The Coach then turned to the rest of the people on the bus. "Now, the rest of you, don't think we're gonna miss this meet because of a slight traffic jam, a minor tornado warning, Jared," he said giving the carsick kid another look. "We're gonna make this thing. Nothing is gonna stop us!" He then glared on ahead. "Stilinski, put your hand down!"

Stiles let his raised hand slide just a bit but he was still keeping it raised. "You know there's like a food exit about a half mile up. I don't know, if we stop and then maybe-"

"We're not gonna stop," Coach cut him off.

"Okay," Stiles huffed out. "But if we stop-"

Coach then blew his whistle to cut him off. "Stilinski! Shut it! Seriously, it's a little bus! Stop asking me questions!"

Stiles let his back hit his seat hard. "I hate him," he mumbled before looking back at Scott, then he looked at Scott's side. There hadn't appeared to be any change. "Did you call Deaton?" he asked Scott.

Scott's head was bobbing a bit now and he was starting to sweat a bit heavily. "I keep getting his voicemail," he managed to breathe out.

Stiles let a hard puff out through his nose. "That's it. I'm calling Lydia and Allison."

Scott looked over at him. "How are they gonna help? Back in Beacon Hills."

Kylie's head popped up next to and he jumped. She had disappeared somewhere in the bus a while back and he hadn't known where she was. He was too in pain to notice that she was under the seat. "But that's Alli's car," the four years old mused.

Scott frowned and Stiles sighed.

"Yeah, they're a few cars behind us." Scott's best friend confirmed. "They've been following us for hours." Scott took a look to see if he could spot Allison's car and Stiles then blew at his hair. "It's pathetic."

Over in Allison's car, Lydia saw she was getting a phone call and checked to see that it was Stiles calling her. "Hey Stiles," she said giving Allison a look as she then looked away a bit. "Yeah, we're just about to walk into a movie. You know, the popcorn and-"

"I know you guys are right behind us," Stiles spat out. "Put me on speaker." Lydia sighed but put her phone to speaker. His voice then filled the car. "Okay, look, Scott's still hurt."

Allison was thrown for a loop at that. "What do you mean still? He's not healing?"

"No, he's not healing. I think he's actually getting worse. The blood's turning, like, a black color and Kylie's with us."

The two girl's eyes widened.

"What do you mean, Kylie's with you?" Asked Allison.

"Yeah, wasn't she supposed to stay with her mom?" Lydia continued.