Chapter 十五

3rd P.O.V

The bus full of teenagers was finally pulling up to the Glen Capri. Scott, Stiles, Kylie, Allison and Lydia came out and gave the motel a grim look.

"I've seen worse," Scott tried to shrug off.

"Where have you seen worse?" Stiles asked as he kept his eyes on the gloomy and run-down looking place.

But before anything else could be said, a familiar whistle blew.

"Listen up," Coach said to everyone. "The meet's been pushed till tomorrow. This is the closest motel with the most vacancies and least amount of good judgement when it comes to accepting a bunch of degenerates like yourselves." He then held up a bunch of room keys. "You'll be pairing up. Choose wisely." One by one, the keys were taken as people paired off to head for their rooms. "And I'll have no sexual perversions perpetrated by you little deviants. Got that?" he warned. "Keep your dirty little hands to your dirty little selves." Then his eyes landed on Kylie. "Baby McCall, you go with Argent and Martin."

Allison picked Kylie up and moved to head for their room but she noticed that Lydia was still standing in the same spot, looking out at the place. "Lydia?"

Lydia just kept her gaze on it. "I don't like this place."

Allison gave the motel another hard look and smiled. "I don't think the people that own this place like this place," she laughed out. "It's just for a night."

Kylie yawned and hid her head in the crook off Allison's neck.

Lydia took a deep breath. "A lot can happen in one night."

Scott and Stiles got into their room at 213 and quickly threw their stuff down and laid down with their backs flat on the beds.

"Alright," Stiles said. "So, I have four."

Scott looked over. "Four? You have four suspects?"

"Yeah, it was originally ten." Stiles stopped. "Well, nine technically, I guess. I had Derek on there twice."

"So who's number one? Harris?"

"Just because someone's missing doesn't mean he's dead." Stiles defended himself at his best friend's look.

Scott narrowed his eyes in confusion. "So if he's not dead, our chemistry teacher is out secretly committing human sacrifices?"

Stiles tightened his jaw. "Yeah, I guess that just sounded way better in my head."

"Well, what if it's somebody else from school? Like, you remember Matt? We didn't know that he was killing people."

Stiles quickly rose up from the bed. "Scuse me? I'm sorry, what?" He then got to his feet. "Uh, yes we did. I called that from Day one actually."

Scott then rose up onto his elbows. "Well yeah but we never really seriously thought it was Matt."

"I was serious. I was quite serious actually. Deadly serious. No one listened to me."

"Who were the other three?" Scott said trying to move this along.

Stiles rolled his eyes. "Derek's sister, Cora. No one knows anything about her and she's Derek's sister. Next, your boss."

That made Scott straighten and sit upright. "My boss?"

"Yeah, your boss. I don't really like that whole Obi-Wan thing he's got going on, you know. It freaks me out." Scott was staring at Stiles blankly. "Oh, my, god, have you still not seen Star Wars?"

"I swear, if we make it back alive, I will watch the movie."

Stiles shook his head. "Just makes me crazy," he mumbled before shaking it off.