Gulaabi Aankhein

Back with the second part of this SS . . .

Haven't proof read, sorry for any errors, mistakes and inconveniences

Sorry for being late, I hope you enjoy.

"Yeah Ragini, what should I say, hufff! Even coming to this party was a waste of time."

"Excuse me?" Swara turns towards the voice and sees a servant standing. "Yes?" Swara responds.

"Ma'am, what are you doing here alone? Come inside and join the party."

"No, I'm fine."

The servant nods and starts making his way back to the mansion and Sanskaar, Swara then turns her head back around and continues talking to Ragini, the servant then makes his way to the window and stares at Swara.

"Saab, she said she's fine outside."

Sanskaar, who was standing besides him then utters "What is her name?"

"Name? I didn't ask. Was I meant to?" Sanskaar sighs and gives a look to the servant, he then panics "Saab, I'll go right now." He adds and turns.

"No, if you go again then It'll seem weird." Sanskaar utters, stopping the servant, "I'll go." He adds and starts making his way down, leaving the servant surprised.

"Why is saab so interested in that girl?" He says to himself and makes a thinking face.

As Sanskaar makes his way down the stairs, he is stopped by his father. "Where were you? Come down quick." Before Sanskaar could respond, RP walks down and Sanskaar sighs, following him down.

"This is my son, Sanskaar." RP introduces and the men smile at Sanskaar, Sanskaar returns a faint smile.

"Woww! Your dress is so beautiful, who designed it?"

"Of course, my darling and everyone else's SG." As soon as Sanskaar heard that name, he turned instantly, finding Kavita blabbering with some girls.

"What does SG stand for?" Sanskaar was now keen to hear but get's disturbed by Sujata. "Chhore, come with me." And before he could retort, Sujata drags him by grabbing his hand.

"Swara Gadodia." Kavita reveals and the girls are a little surprised. "Swara Gadodia? That girl who. . ."

"Enough! Don't bring out the past, it cringes me." Kavita interrupts as she sighs, not wanting to hear the past about Swara again, she then moves her gazes around the hall and spots Sanskaar. "Anyways, who is that?" Kavita continues as she points at Sanskaar, the girls turn and see Sanskaar.

"The most dashing, handsome and eligible businessman! Sanskaar Maheshwari." One of the girl reveals with dreamy expressions.

"Every girl is after him, every girl wants to marry him but he doesn't give attention to anyone." The other girl adds and then frowns while Kavita curves a smirk.

'So he is SM, he's so handsome.' Kavita says in her mind as she continues staring at Sanskaar.

"Mom, I'll be right back." Sanskaar utters, excusing himself from his the ladies, he wasn't comfortable with the way his Mom was praising him in front of other ladies, he knew what was going to happen, his Rishta talk.

As he whizzed past the crowed, he climbs the first step to exit and continues walking up, Kavita rushes but gets stopped by some people who wish to take selfies/photo's with her. As Sanskaar exited Maheshwari Mansion, Kavita got annoyed but faked a smile in order to get the pictures taken.