Bewafaai

Thank you for reading, voting and commenting everyone. ♥️

Sorry for any error, mistakes and inconveniences 🌹.

Part 10: Bewafaai

Hotel Sunshine:
(Yes, all of you were right 🌹)

Swara was outside the lift, waiting for it. She was called to the place which snatched her everything away from her.
Every time she looks at the lift, past takes over her mind and finally the lift arrived, Swara felt as if she was entering a dragon's mouth which can anytime release the fireball and burn her.

**

Kavita was sat on the desk, logging in to the computer, she then opens up the email page and begins to type her college email.

"This has to work." Kavita says to herself and types in the password but it was incorrect.

"Fishh! What the hell!" Kavita sighs frustratedly and yet again tries but the same response was given.

**

Swara has reached on the terrace with fear hidden deep down her heart, she glances around and recollects the past memories.

"Welcome Swara." Sahil's voice jerks her out and she looks to the side, seeing him walking towards her with a smile.

"The video. . ." He trails off and she rolls her eyes, showing no interesting in his pathetic talk.

"First Sanskar."

Sahil claps his hand and his men drag an unconscious Sanskar from behind her. Sahil signals Swara to look to the other side and she does.

"Now the video please." Sahil utters and Swara looks at him.

"How can I trust you?"

Sahil scoffs. "I promise I want the video only."

Swara stares at him, not believing a word coming out of his mouth.

"How do I know you won't push me down the terrace like you did last time?" Sahil's expressions change and he looks at an unconscious Sanskar who wasn't really unconscious.

"I can't trust you Sahil."

"You pushed her?" Swara looks to the side, seeing Sanskar standing and looking at Sahil.

Swara confusingly looks at Sanskar as he walks towards Sahil.

"Our main motive was the video, we need the video. You do know it can make me loose worth millions." Sahil utters in a explaining tone and Sanskar looks at Swara.

Swara was confused as well as stunned.

"What. . . Main motive was to get the video? Do you two know each other?" Swara repeats and asks but soon realises and looks at Sanskar.

"You were here for the video weren't you? You're with Sahil aren't you?" Swara asks in disgust and disappointment.

"Yes! He was and will always be with me! Now don't waste the time and give me the video!" Sahil utters and Swara throws a phone to him.

She looks at Sanskar in disbelief and wheels back. Sahil bends down, picking the phone up.

Sahil looks at Sanskar and shakes his head negatively. "The battery is missing from this phone."

Sanskar then signs the men and they block the exit door.

"Where is the video?" Sanskar asks and Swara shakes her head.