Kuch Toh Hai

Thank you for reading, voting and commenting everyone. ♥️

I am truly happy that all of you are liking this story, I just hope I don't take too much time or drag this track and disappoint all of you. 😅

Let's start with fourth part of this SS. . .

Sorry for any inconveniences, mistakes and errors. 🌹

The sun rises as the birds fly through the clouds, tweeting and singing.

Sanskaar slowly opens his eyes and the nurses words echoed through once again.

"Now I'm interested even more, I want to know why she committed suicide, that woman was already mysterious but now she's increasing that mysteriousness." Sanskaar says to himself while remembering Swara. He was now keen to find about her past, he doesn't know why but knowing about her has now become his duty, though he doesn't get attracted to girls, there was something about Swara which was pulling him towards her, he won't feel peace unless he knows everything about her now, he knows it's rude to be nosy but he, now cannot help himself.

"Finally you woke up." Lakshya says and sits up from the sofa, opening his eyes wide to stay awake.

The door opens and both of their gazes move there.

***

Swara was sitting in front of the mirror, staring at herself.

"Look at you Swara, you're elegant, beautiful, successful, renown, stylish and stunningly gorgeous, why do you find the need to look at yourself in the mirror?" Kavita, who was sitting down on the bed, staring at her nail utters and gazes up at Swara.

"I have everything I want but don't have what I need." Swara replies.

"What do you mean Swara? You have everything you need."

Swara's eyes move towards her legs and Kavita understands, she then stands up, walking towards her.

"You're beautiful the way you are." Kavita compliments with a smile, looking at Swara through the mirror and Swara does the same but without a smile.

"I feel like I have everything but still haven't got anything. A voidness I suppose." Swara replies and inhales a deep breath, ready to divert the topic.

Kavita continues to hold that smile, which was no longer genuine. 'Oh god, her drama never ends. I agree no one likes a paralysed girl but still, she should just focus on making me look beautiful with her designs.' Kavita's mind speaks.

"We have a meeting today right?" Swara asks and Kavita shakes her head positively.

"It's a big deal, our designs will be forwarded to the international team and then they would start selling them in different countries."

"Hmm, anyways, how was the party yesterday?"

"It was okay. It wasn't that interesting." Kavita replies, disappointed with the fact that she didn't get the chance to talk with Sanskaar.

"And SM?"

Kavita was about to express her disappointment with Swara but decided not to, as it would be a little embarrassing for her.

"He was a wonderful person, I could see how humble he was and I think he likes me, the way he was always walking around me and finding excuses to talk with me hinted he was interested in me." Kavita lied with a fake smile and Swara shook her head in disbelief.