Dosti

Thank you for reading, voting and commenting everyone. ♥️

Just before starting:

I'm soon to start a new story and uploaded the CS and prologue. Do check it out once you have time  please.

Sorry for any errors, mistakes or inconveniences

Part 7: Dosti

Kavita has stopped crying and the cabin was full of silence, Swara wanted to say something but couldn't.

"I'm sorry Swara." Kavita had said, breaking the silence with her cold voice as she stared outside the window.

"It wasn't your fault. . ." Swara trials off.

"It was, I was a bitch and that's how this happened."

Swara sighs, giving up. "Blame yourself Kavita but I will never hold you responsible for my condition and you know that."

A knock on the door helped with clearing the silence, Kavita inhaled a deep breath, composing herself while Swara turned towards the door.

"Come in." Swara utters and her PA walks inside.

"Sorry to disturb you Ma'am but Mr Maheshwari is here to meet you."

Swara's forehead creased "Meet me?"

The PA nodded and Swara looks at Kavita, who turns towards the two.

"Mr Maheshwari? Our fabric provider?" Kavita asks and the PA nods yet again.

"Yes, he did say he's the fabric provider for this company but I refused to believe him. He's just insisting on meeting with you Swara Ma'am." The PA says.

"That's weird, why would he want to meet me?"

"I'll join you in a bit." Kavita utters and Swara nods, looking at her PA who understands and walks towards her, holding the handles of her Wheelchair.

Kavita heads towards the washroom while the PA pushes Swara.

As Kavita enters the bathroom, it switches to the past.

Kavita had stopped crying, she looked at herself in the mirror and becomes disheartened to see herself as a mess. Her mascara was smudged and eyeliner was ruined. Kavita inhaled a deep breath and opened her bag, getting her makeup kit out in order to fix herself.