First Kiss

Thank you for reading, voting and commenting everyone. ♥️

Sorry for any error, mistakes and inconveniences 🌹.

Read the A/N please 😘

Part 17: First Kiss:

The two reach back downstairs where everyone were present, receiving the looks from Lakshya, Ragini and Kavita confused them, Swara and Sanskar wondered why they were smiling at them like that.

"Congratulations." A couple wish the two while walking past them. Swara and Sanskar smiled at them and thanked them for their wish.

Shekhar had called the two over and they made their way there.

"This is Pandit Ji, he's here to give out your marriage dates." Shekhar utters and Swara looks at him, folding her hand and greeting him.

He smiles at her and she nudges Sanskar, Sanskar curves a small smile while folding his hands. The Pandit also smiles at him.

"I have seen both of your Kundali, the most auspicious day I could find was for next month on the 5th." The pandit says.

Swara and Sanskar look at each other with a small smile and then at the pandit, they shake their heads agreeing and making Shekhar and Ram smile. AP, Sujata and Sharmishta congratulate each other and the two would to be couple.

"Congrats." Ragini wishes with a grin.
"Finally, you two are getting married." Kavita sighs a relief with a smile.
"I hope nothing delays during this marriage." Lakshya tauntingly utters with a grin and the three walk away before Swara and Sanskar could question them.

The guests slowly begin to leave after having the food, it was time that the Maheshwari's also left. Ram and DP had excused themselves and Shekhar and Sharmishta shook their heads.

The Maheshwari family slowly begin to leave, Sanskar turns towards Swara and looks at her just before leaving. She holds Shekhars arm and rests her head on his shoulder while smiling at Sanskar. Ragini places her head on Swara's shoulder while Sharmishta holds Shekhars other arm.

Kavita was also leaving with the Maheshwari's but separately.

After a while, the decorations of the party were being cleared by the servant while Swara was in her room, dressed into her night gown and laying on her bed.

She closes her eyes, but opens them again after hearing a knock.

"Come in." She utters while sitting up but the knock continued and was coming from somewhere else.

She turned her head towards the window and sees a hand banging its knuckles each time. She stands up and walks there, as she opens her window, Sanskar pops up and sighs relief, making her move back in shock.

"You?" She utters and sighs a relief.

"Yes me." He utters with a fake smile and being tired of attaching himself with the pipe.

"Won't you invite me in?" He asks and she shakes her head negatively. "You're not allowed in." She utters and turns, with  a teasing smile.

"What do you mean I'm not allowed?"

"I promise I'll listen to everything you say. . . I will do everything you say and what else was it?" She turns to him with a thinking face, continuing to tease him and he sighs, banging his head on the pipe.