Epilogue

Before starting:

• Do check out my new stories, which are; Humsafar and You're The Reason Why I Breathe.

Sorry for any errors, mistakes and inconveniences.

Extremely sorry for the delay 🌸

Epilogue

One month later:

The time had finally arrived which had everyone busy. The date finally arrived when Swara and Sanskar would soon be each other's, the moment had come when Swara and Sanskar can officially stay together with no one objection.

The Gadodia house was decorated with loads of flowers and lights, standing out in the whole city.

The bride was in her room, dressed in her attire for the day and putting her jewellery's on with the help of Kavita and Ragini.

"I can't believe it, you're getting married!" Kavita exclaims, not believing her friend Swara was to get married.

"Ragini! Kavita!" Sharmishta yells.

"I'll go see what Maa wants." Swara and Kavita nod as Ragini begins to walk away.

As Ragini stepped out, Sharmishta rushed to her. "Is Swara ready?" Ragini nods and Sharmishta hands her a basked. "Go give this to the servants, they need to welcome the baraati's with this." Ragini nods again, following the instructions and walking away.

"Radha! Is the welcome platter ready?" Sharmishta shouts. "Yes Malkinsa!" Radha, the maid yells.

**

Sanskar was eagerly pacing by the stairs in the hall. "How long are they taking!" He sighs to himself, continuing to wait for his family; who were taking ages to get ready.

Lakshya was walking down, his eyes land on Sanskar who was roaming around the hall and then smirks.

"Oh, guys. Don't forget to spray, I forgot." Lakshya shouts, grabbing Sanskaar's attention and then walks up.

After a while, Lakshya enters the hall again and Sanskar sees him. "Oh no,
I forgot to gel my hair." He says, making Sanskar stare at him.

Sujata walks down with RP and grabs Sanskar attention.

"Oh Ji, hurry."

"Oh no Sujata, I forgot my phone." RP says and then heads back upstairs. "Oh no, I forgot my bag." Sujata says rushes back up.

Sanskar, who was witnessing this gets frustrated. Finally AP and DP walk down the stairs, who were ready and dressed. Finally Lakshya walked down while tying the watch to his hand. The rest of the family also begin to come out.

"You all got everything you need? Good, let's go." He hurriedly says and walks forward.

Everyone look at him, staring at him as he impatiently stood there; waiting for them to move.

"Hmm, lets go." DP agrees and they head outside. Sanskar finally sighs a relief after walking out the house.

**

Swara was finally ready, looking beautiful in the wedding attire. She was sat inside her room, alone and staring in air with a smile curved up her lips. During this one month, both Swara and Sanskar came closer. Closer than they thought they would be as they shared everything together.