Tum

Back with part 9 of this story.

Thank you for reading, voting and commenting everyone. ♥️

Sorry for any error, mistakes and inconveniences 🌹.

Part 9: Tum

As Sanskar walked out from the Café, a car approached very swiftly and stopped, blocking their way.

Two men come out and grab Sanskar. Sanskar and his PA were shocked, they push the PA and hit Sanskar on the head with the back of the gun.

"Sir!" The PA shouts and tries to stand but one of the man kicks him.

Swara, who was coming out with her Secretary looks on shockingly as the men push Sanskar inside the car and drive away.

"Sirrrrr!" The PA shockingly shouts as he forwards his hand but the car drifted away.

"Call the police and go get his PA." Swara orders her Secretary and she shakes her head positively, rushing towards Sanskar's PA.

**

Kavita had parked her car and walked inside a club, she glances around and then sees the person she was looking for, a smirk curves up her lips and she approaches him.

"I'm here to talk about Swara." Kavita utters and he turns.

(Yes, you were right @sreekkuttyv 😋🌹)

It was none other than Lakshya, he smiles and the two start walking.

"How can Bhai get Swara?"

"First I want to know if he likes her? I can't let her be used and broken."

Lakshya looks at Kavita and forms a small smile "He says he doesn't like her but. . . I think he does, he's just not admitting it."

"It better be that otherwise. . ."

"Yeah yeah, so. . . It's a deal? You help me to unite Bhai and Swara." Lakshya says as he forwards his hand.

Kavita shakes his hand "It's a deal but it will happen my way." Kavita says and Lakshya smiles, accepting it.

"So Mr Lakshya, the deal is 100% on, but if you and your brother hurt her then I promise I will ruin both of you." Kavita warns and walks away.

"Huff." Lakshya sighs and follows.

**

The PA was talking on the phone with the police, Swara was sitting inside her car and was waiting for her Secretary.

She hears her door open and turns to the side, widening her eyes. It was Sahil who had sat besides her and closed her door.

"You! What are you doing here?" She asks and he smirks, turning his head towards her.

"Swara, you still remember me? What a surprise."

Swara clenches her dress.

"It's really a shock seeing you alive, like really. I wasn't going to come back but you compelled me." Swara looks at him and he chuckles.

"That video, when I heard you were alive, the first thing that came in my mind was that video. . . You do know that video can cause worth million damage, now be a good girl and give it to me." Sahil says and forwards his hand.