Ehsaas

Thank you for reading, voting and commenting everyone. ♥️

Sorry for any error, mistakes and inconveniences 🌹.

I'm extremely sorry for the delay. It's just college assignments which won't leave me alone. Next update would be after 6th March 😁.

Part 14: Ehsaas

Swara slowly begins to move her fingers. Sanskar, who was sitting besides her senses her movement and looks at her fingers.

Her eyes slowly flicker open and she slowly gazes around. She sees Sanskar while he concernedly looks at her. Sanskar presses the buzzer which was near Swara's bed in order for the nurse or doctor to come.

"Swara, how are you feeling?" He asks and Swara plainly blinks at him.

Soon a doctor walks inside to check on Swara. "Can you please stand outside." He says and Sanskar shakes his head, understanding and walking away. The doctor begins to examine Swara.

Sanskar sees Sharmishta, Shekhar and Ragini walk towards him with Kavita.

"She's conscious, the doctor is checking her." Sanskar reveals and Sharmishta sighs a relief.

After examining her, the doctor walks out. "To make her avoid the pain, we will give her painkillers but other than that she's in a perfect condition to talk to, you all can see her." He reveals and leaves.

Everyone rush inside and Sanskar slowly follows from behind. "Swara. . ." Ragini happily trials off and holds Swara's hand.

Swara tries to smile but couldn't, tears fall out of her eyes. Everyone began to talk to Swara and cheer her up while Sanskar saw her from distance, he was glad nothing happened to Swara.

After a while, Sharmishta and Ragini began to argue. "Maa, I'll stay with her. You go take rest."

"Ragini Beta, I'll stay with Swara. You recently came and must be tired so go home."

"Maa. . ."

"Shhh. You two go home, I'll stay with Swara." Shekhar interrupts, gaining everyone's attention.

"But Shekhar. . ."

"Na. . . I'm saying and that is final." He declares, not willing to change his decision. Sharmishta and Ragini frown, giving up in front of Shekhar.

They unwillingly begin to move away after bidding bye to Swara and telling her they'll be back tomorrow. Sanskar also walks out before they did and he was talking to Kavita.

"I'm not going until Swara is better. I can't leave her in this condition and go."

Kavita nods in understanding, "No one would want to leave Swara in this condition and go, she needs your support at the moment."

Ragini and Sharmishta hear, Ragini looks at Sharmishta. "Maa, who is he?" Ragini whispers and Sharmishta turns to her. "Swara's Shona." Ragini, after remembering looks on. "He exists?" Sharmishta shakes her head positively, "He was Sanskar Maheshwari all that time, that's why it was hard for us to make out who was her Shona."

"He's Sanskar Maheshwari?" Sharmishta nods and Ragini looks at him.

"Come Aunty and Ragini, I'll drop you two home." Kavita utters as her eyes land on the two. The two nod and begin to follow Kavita who walks forward.

Sanskar slowly moves towards the door and looks at Swara from the window.

Swara's eyes fall on the window and she sees him, she senses pain, concern and something else which she was unsure of.