Laal

Thank you for reading, voting and commenting everyone. ♥️

Sorry for any errors, mistakes and inconveniences.

Part 8: Laal

The past continues as Kavita walks away into the cabin.

After the ambulance arrived, they took Sahil and Swara stood besides Kavita.

Kavita's heart wasn't willing to forgive Sahil but Swara felt as if he actually means it.

The whole time during college, Swara was remembering Sahil's words.

After college, she goes to meet him in the hospital but was surprised when his name wasn't in the record book.

"Are you sure? He was taken by the ambulance 2 hours ago. Sahil Agarwal?" The nurse at the reception shakes her head negatively and Swara creases her forehead confusingly as she turns away from the reception desk.

"Was Kavita right about him acting?"

Swara then sees Sahil's friend walking towards a room, she then follows and he enters a room. Swara sees Sahil laying on the hospital bed with oxygen mask on.

"If he's here then why did the nurse lie?" Swara asks herself.

"Because he told her not to tell anyone where he is admitted. He doesn't want anyone to know." Swara turns and sees his other friend with a bag of fruits standing behind her.

Swara then looks at Sahil and then walks away. His friend enters the room.

"She's gone, now you can wake up." His friend utters and Sahil opens his eyes, sighing while taking off the oxygen mask.

His other friends then bring an unconscious old man from behind the green curtain.

"Now place him back on his bed. I'm done for today." Sahil says and stands up from the bed.

His friends drag that old man and make him lay down, they then attach the oxygen mask on him and begin to leave.

"How were you so sure she would've came?" His friend asks.

"It was a guess, until I saw her heading towards the hospital." His other friend says.

He was the one who had informed Sahil as he was in college keeping an eye out on her.

Sahil and his friends then leave the hospital and Kavita comes inside. She goes up to reception.

"Where is room 205 on ground floor?"

"Right there." The nurse directs and Kavita walks there as she had received Swara's message that Sahil is admitted into hospital.

Kavita stands outside the door and looks inside, seeing the old man laying there.

"As I thought." Kavita says to herself and phones Swara.

Swara picks up. "Where is he Swara? I can't see him."

"He is there." Swara responds from the other side.

"He isn't, he lied to you." Kavita says and disconnects the call.

She then walks out of the hospital.

Swara was walking home while thinking. There she sees Sahil and looks on, she was about to cross but a car whizzed past and Sahil disappeared, Swara looks around to search for him.