Bitto Shona

I know all of you must be shocked. I was too scared to reply.

You all will hate me after reading this part. I'm sorry 🙈.

Thank you for reading, voting and commenting everyone. ♥️

Sorry for any error, mistakes and inconveniences 🌹.

Part 11: Bitto Shona

Kavita begins to cry and Sahil sighs, realising what he had done. "Never intended to do this Sanskar, you were my friend but that phone mattered more than your life." Sahil says and takes the phone out Sanskar's hand.

Sahil smirks and Kavita and bends down, making her hold the gun. "Now the blame of the murder would go on you." Sahil utters and stands, Kavita gets angry and pulls the trigger but no bullet came out.

Sahil sighs "Dumb bitch! Do you really think I would give you a loaded gun? I took the bullet out!"

Kavita throws the gun away and angrily looks at Sahil, she then looks at Swara and Sanskar, tears fall out of her eyes and Sahil begins to search on her phone.

He at last sees the video and sighs a relief. "You don't know how much I did for this video. . ." He stops as he sees Swara sit up.

Swara was also confused, she did get shot but felt nothing. The bullet which was meant to pierce through her skin and into her flesh in real hadn't hit her.

Kavita looks to the side and sees Swara.

"How is she alive? This Swara never dies, even after pushing her down from here, she survived and now she survived my bullet. Something is wrong." Sahil says and Swara confusingly looks at Sahil.

Swara was clueless and Sahil looked at Kavita. He bends down and lifts her ankle length skirt, seeing no blood or bullet wound on her leg.

"If the bullets were real then you would see them Sahil." Sahil turns and sees Sanskar sitting up and pulling out a blood bag from his chest.

Soon few armed police officers enter the terrace, pointing their guns on Sahil and the two men.

Swara wasn't aware of this, she doesn't even know what was happening. Nikhil and Lakshya also enter and Nikhil looks at Sahil with disgust.

Sahil drops the phone and stands up, putting his hand in mid air, indicating he surrenders.

"Sahil, I have this very bad habit. I can't rest in peace unless I find out the other half of the story. If all the people I met say she didn't jump, then why are you the only one saying she did?"

(@kanchirose 🌹✨)

After recovering from the hospital, Sanskar wanted to know Swara's side of the story. Those goons weren't his plan at all, he had only told Sahil about his and Lakshya's plan and seeing the original goons there made Sanskar wonder why they're were there and that's when Sanskar realised Sahil was in the city but is hiding from him.

His suspicion had grown and he decided to talk to Swara's parent, that's when he entered her house and talked with Sharmishta.