Baarish

Back with the third part of this SS. . .

Sorry for any inconveniences, errors and mistakes!

Extremely sorry for being late 🌹

Baarish:

"Oh no! What happened?" Swara, who was inside the car asks and the driver unbuckles his seat-belt.

"Madam, a guy came in front of the car and the car hit him, he's on the floor."

Swara was stunned and the driver opens the door. "We need to take him to the hospital, quickly bring him in." Swara instantly says, slightly worrying and the driver nods, rushing out of the car and to an unconscious Sanskaar.

The driver hurriedly lifts him and brings him to the other side in the back, Swara sees Sanskaar and then remembers him from earlier on. As the Driver successfully gets Sanskaar in, he shuts the door and Sanskaar who was unconscious falls to the side as his head buries in Swara's lap. Swara was surprised with this and lifts his head up but he was too heavy for her to push him away.

The Driver starts driving.

****

"Laks. . . Have you seen Sanskaar?" Sujata asks as he stops Lakshya.

"No Chachi, he must be here somehwere, I'll look for him." Lakshya responds and Sujata nods okay.

Lakshya then starts walking away to search for Sanskaar.

"I wonder where this boy is." Sujata says to herself as she slightly feels uneasy, growing a feeling as if something bad will happen, little does she know it already happened.

****

Hospital:

Sanskaar was being rushed inside the hospital with the help of the Driver. Swara was waiting inside the car, slightly worried as this accident was caused with her car.

"Huff, now unnecessarily the police would get involved." Swara sighs to herself, tensed as she doesn't want this matter to stretch.

As she moves back on the seat, water splats on her window and she gazes out, only to see it raining.

"Huff! Did it have to rain now." She annoyedly huffs and looks away.

The siren catches her attention and she sits up, looking out of the window, only to see the police jeep. She then closes her eyes, inhaling a deep breath and exhaling an angry sigh.

The police rush inside the hospital.

"Inspector Sir, here." The ward boy shouts and the police face him, he then points at the Operation Theatre.

Inside the operation theatre, Sanskaar was being treated, his condition looked serious.

Outside the theatre, the driver was standing, facing the police and telling him about what had happened, the constable was taking notes.

"There was another person in the car?"

The driver nods, "My Madam Ji." He replies and the inspector looks at the constable, the constable nods and faces the driver.

"Take me to her, we need to take her statement." The constable utters and the driver panics.

"N. . . Now?"