Announcement

Thank you for reading, voting and commenting everyone. ♥️

Sorry for any error, mistakes and inconveniences 🌹.

Part 16: Announcement:

Swara gets ready in a beautiful red gown as she walks out of the bathroom.

****
Gown:

****Gown:

****

Ragini walks inside the room and looks at Swara. "Wow Swara, you're looking so pretty." She utters and then walks out.

Swara gets confused with her suddenly walking out and then begins to wear earrings.

Soon Ragini walks back in the room with Sharmishta. "Maa, do that black dot on Swara. She's looking very pretty and we don't want anyone's evil eyes landing on her."

Swara smiles in disbelief while Sharmishta smiles and walks towards Swara.

**

"What Party?" Sanskar asks as everyone were sat in the hall.

"A party at Swara's house." Lakshya replies and Sanskar looks at him.

"We got invited so we are going. Get ready everyone." DP orders and stands up.

Everyone nod as they begin to walk away to get ready.

Lakshya winks at Sanskar and Sanskar gets confused, before he could ask Lakshya, Lakshya vanishes.

Sanskar sighs and heads towards his room to change.

**

The guests began to come inside Gadodia Mansion, Kavita was already present there and with Swara in her room.

"How nervous are you?"

"I'm not nervous at all." Swara replies.

"Don't tell me you're going to bring the attitude wali Swara into this party."

"Why not? They know me like that anyways, the difference was that I never used to smile back then but I will smile twice or when needed today."

"Are you two ready? Come out. Papa wants you out." Ragini interrupts as she walks inside.

The two nod and stand up, Swara did feel nervous but she hid it away and slowly walked out with Ragini and Kavita.