Pal Do Pal

Sorry for the delay :(
Back with the 5th part of this SS.

Before starting it, I would like to take a moment, to appreciate all of your love and support. Thank you for 1K reads, never felt this happy. I know it's weird but trust me, it touched my heart seeing all the supportive responses from all of you. Once again, thank you for all this love, I love you all ♥️.

I just hope I don't disappoint you'll 😅.

Sorry for any mistakes, errors and inconveniences.

Enjoy. . .

One Week Later

A week was finally over, as usual, Swara was busy with her work while Lakshya and Sanskaar were planning on how to impress Swara.

Sanskaar was finally discharged from the hospital, he was happy enough to stand on his legs and start driving again. Inside the car, sat Lakshya besides him, ready to execute their first plan.

"Are you sure this will work Lucky?"

"Yes Bhai! This will, tension not, to make it seem less of a plan, I tagged along too."

"But Lucky. . ."

"Don't worry Bhai. You're worrying as if she's some dangerous woman." Lakshya interrupts and adds "This plan is filmy, I know but it will work. When Lucky is here not to fear."

It's not that Sanskaar doesn't trust Lakshya's plan, it was just that he won't find it right to deceitfully win Swara's trust but he had no other ways in mind other than this plan.

"Bhai! Slowly start driving." Lakshya interrupts Sanskaar's thoughts and Sanskaar made a nervous face just before driving off.

***

As usual, Swara was in her car and the driver was driving on the roads, just then, out of nowhere two cars stop in front of her car, blocking the way which made the driver stop.

"What happened?" Swara confusingly asks and looks forward, seeing two cars blocking their way.

Few men step out from both of the cars, seeing them, Swara instantly grabs her handbag, staring at the men from the windscreen, maybe knowing who they are.

"Driver, reverse and make a U-turn." Swara instructs and the driver nods but just before he could, the men come forward and open the door, dragging the driver out and throwing him on the floor.

One of the man leans inside, switching the car off and taking the keys out from the key-hole.

Swara's side of the door opens and she looks there, soon she was dragged out and had been thrown to the other side, where the driver was laying.

From behind, stopped Sanskaar's car.

"What! That many men?"

"Bhai, I asked for 4 5 men, not 10. But maybe they brought extra to make it seem real, you go, save her. But just before, blow the horn."

Sanskaar wasn't sure about this but followed as Lakshya said, he blew the horn, grabbing the men's and Swara's attention, but Swara couldn't see his face properly.