Tu Jaane Na

Thank you for reading, voting and commenting everyone. ♥️

Sorry for any error, mistakes and inconveniences 🌹.

Part 13: Tu Jaane Na

Sanskar wasn't sure about his feelings but all he knows is to lock them away. Lakshya's phone longs and he looks at it.

It was Kavita's message. 'Swara is going Paris tomorrow, we need to stop her.'

'How?' Lakshya replies back.

"Lucky. I've decided to return back to London." Sanskar utters after he had composed himself.

"You what?!" Lakshya shockingly responds after realising what Sanskar had said.

"Going London." Sanskar repeats and Lakshya looks on surprisingly.

"But Bhai. . ."

"That would be better Lucky." Sanskar sniffs and stands up.

"Bhai, calm down. Sometimes the decision you make when you're emotional makes you regret. Calm down and. . ."

"No Lucky, this is my final decision." Sanskar interrupts and walks out from the study room.

'Bhai's leaving to London too.' Lakshya quickly messages Kavita and stands up.

His phone pings and he stares at it. 'You try stopping him and I'll try stopping her.'

**

It was morning, Swara had already started packing while Kavita was talking to her.

"Swara, don't take this decision in a hurry. Think about it."

"I made my mind Kavita." Swara sternly responds and finishes packing.

*

Sanskar also finishes packing.

"Bhai, please don't go. Think about Chachi and Chachu, they were so happy you came back after 18 years and now, you're suddenly leaving. Please Bhai."

Sanskar inhales a deep breath and looks at Lakshya "I'm sorry Lucky. I need to leave."

"Chhore, you can't leave like this. Why are you leaving?" Sujata asks as she rushes inside his room, seeing him sipping his suitcase.

"Sanskar. What happened?" AP asks and Sanskar avoids eye contact.

"I need to go, there's an important deal I need to crack it." He utters a lie and the servant walks in, grabbing his suitcase.

"Sanskar. . ." Before Sujata could complete, Sanskar walks outs. AP holds Sujata's hand, consoling her.

DP and RP had nothing to say, assuming it is a business deal he needs to crack, they didn't object in him leaving.

Sanskar had exited the Maheshwari mansion and sat in his car. Lakshya, who felt helpless stood in the room looking outside the window.

*

Swara had also sat inside her car, Sharmishta and Shekhar allowed her so that she could build her career.

Kavita wasn't happy at all. "Swara, listen to me." Kavita utters as she sat besides Swara inside the car.

"Kavita please." Kavita opens the door frustratedly and steps out. She then slams the door and the driver begins to drive.

As the car drifts away, Swara's eyes moist, she doesn't know what she is doing is right or wrong but all she knows it's for the betterment.