Snake Eyes {16}

“There’s the house!” Chandler cried eagerly, bouncing in his seat and pointing out the window. “The house of good old Steve Falcone!”

                “Chandler, stop having a creepy obsession with my dad!” Maxx said and laughed.

                He pulled into the driveway of a nice looking little house and we got out together. Maxx came over and took my hand, leading me up to the front door. He rang the doorbell and stepped back.

                The door opened a minute later and a man grinned. “Maxx! Chandler! If it isn’t my pain in the asses. Come on in,” he said and stepped aside.

                Mr. Falcone shut the door and turned to Maxx with a wide grin. “So how are you coming along Maxx? How’s the g-”

                “Dad, this is my boyfriend Mark,” Maxx said, cutting his dad off and grinning as he jerked his thumb at me and slipped an arm around my waist.

                Mr. Falcone smiled and stuck his hand out towards me. “Hi there Mark. I’m Mr. Falcone. Just call me Steve. I’m the father of your asshole boyfriend,” he said.

                I took his hand and he gripped mine firmly, shaking it before releasing it. He glanced at Maxx and raised an eyebrow.

                “Shit kid, your mom don’t know you’re here, huh? You’re gonna get me in a hell of a lot of trouble,” he said with a smirk.

                Maxx smirked back and shrugged innocently. “What mom doesn’t know won’t hurt her,” he said. He pulled me a little closer to himself.

                “Is there a reason you’re here Maxx? Do you need something? Money? Body bags? Condoms?” Steve asked curiously. The worst part was, I don’t think the guy was kidding. Sheesh, what kind of stuff did he and Maxx do together?

                “I just wanted you to meet Mark,” Maxx said with a shrug. “Oh, and Chandler missed you.”

                Chandler smirked. “Stevie!” he cheered.

                Steve chuckled. “Chandler!” he cheered right back. “Oh, and Mark! And Maxx! Aye, it’s a freaking party up in my house. Now all we need are some whores and we’re all set!”

                “I don’t need whores! I have a nice little boyfriend,” Maxx said and kissed me gently.

                “I don’t know whether to say ‘Aw Maxx!’ or ‘Get in that ass, son!’,” Steve said curiously as he watched us.

                Maxx rolled his eyes. “To the bathroom I go. AWAY!” Chandler cried and left the room. Steve watched him and laughed, shaking his head.

                He put his hand on Maxx’s shoulder. “I need to talk to you quick kiddo. We’ll be right back Mark. Make yourself at home,” Steve said before leading Maxx out of the room.

                I waited a minute before creeping to a door on the side. It led to the dining room, which branched off to a small hallway. I went down it and paused outside of one of the doors, hearing Steve’s voice.

                “So, how’s it going Maxx?” Steve asked curiously.

                “Well, I let Chandler pick. Then I rolled the dice, and landed some snake eyes. I went with it,” Maxx said, and I could imagine him smirking.