Snake Eyes {22}

I watched, terrible horror making me grip the door for support as Chandler groaned, coming in Maxx’s mouth. Maxx swallowed him, as he had done for me. He stood up and crashed his lips on Chandler’s roughly. Chandler tangled his hands in Maxx’s hair, kissing him back furiously.

                They pulled away from each other and Chandler fixed his pants before they turned and grinned at me. Maxx snaked an arm around Chandler’s waist.

                “Hey baby,” he greeted, his smirk growing. Chandler snickered.

                “Maxx…what…” I choked out.

                Maxx laughed and shook his head. “You didn’t think I was for real, did you Mark?” he asked in amusement. “I mean…you? You were just easy.”

                My face paled and I stared at him in shock and confusion. My heart was sinking rapidly, and I felt like I was going to throw up.

                “Mark, please don’t tell me you actually thought Maxx Falcone was in love with you,” Chandler said and laughed at the thought.

                Maxx pulled his dice out of his pocket and held them out towards me. “It’s all a part of the game Mark,” he said. “Chandler picks a boy, I roll the dice. If it lands on snake eyes, I go for that boy. I make him fall in love with me, sleep with him, and crush his heart. You and I lasted the longest so far.”

                “Why?” I whispered. It seemed to be the only word I could manage.

                “Why? Well, I have my reasons, none of which concern you. Come on Mark; did you really think I was a virgin? You’re not the first, and you’re certainly not the last,” Maxx said. Chandler snickered again.

                Maxx nodded at Chandler, pocketing his dice. “I told you Chandler was a whore. Then again, I never said I was clean,” he said, the smirk reappearing on his face.

                “How many?” I asked, my voice barely audible. There was a ringing in my ears now.

                “You would make five,” Maxx said after thinking for a minute. “That kid we saw at the movies? Brayden? He was the third.”

                Maxx suddenly burst into laughter. “Oh, and nice try with that Nick kid. I knew what you were up to. Brayden tried the same trick when he got a little suspicious of me. Plus, Nick is friends with a kid who was friends with the fourth guy I played with. I recognized him pretty easily. He’s a hot kid, hard to forget. I figured you would try something like that.” He shrugged casually.

                Played with.

                Just a game. That’s all I had ever been to Maxx. Just another piece in his sick game.

                “Your dad knew,” I whispered. Maxx and Chandler nodded, smirking again.

                “Who do you think taught Maxx how to play this little game of his? Steve gave him the dice, taught him how to play, and watched him go over those two years,” Chandler said, crossing his arms and laughing a little.

                “I didn’t fool around behind your back too much Mark. Just the past few days,” Maxx said, shrugging again and grinning at Chandler.

                “You might want to leave now Mark. We have unfinished business,” Chandler said, turning and kissing Maxx deeply.